Chapter Twenty-Eight

* WARNING! This part contains smut. Please skip if you are not comfortable reading. Thank you.*

Two weeks had passed by and I think Ally and I had finally settled in. Of course, I got the room with the large window. Harry had purposely found a place with something like that after watching me admire the view from his office.

I quickly grew to love the idea of being in my room, locking myself away. It was nice to have that privacy. Back in the dorm room, I was always disturbed. I could be reading then Ally would stumble in after having a night out. Or I'd be watching a movie and she'd try to talk to me from the other side of the room.

Now, if I wanted to escape I could.

I was currently sat on the chair out on the balcony, book sat in my hands as I read through, enjoying the breeze the nipped my skin. This was another thing the dorm room couldn't offer; sitting outside in your own little space. If we're to sit outside, I was disturbed by all the other students.

Ally had locked herself away in her room, passed out after spending her whole night with her new sugar daddy, Ryan. He was younger than John by about ten years, only being three years older than Ally. She seemed really happy with him. But he is paying her... I roll my eyes at my subconscious. It wasn't my business. I mean, that's how I met Harry and look what he's been doing for me.

My thoughts fade out by the knock on the front door. Slipping my bookmark in, I close the book before walking to the door. Opening it, I am happily greeted by Harry.

"Hello, love," he smiles which I return.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I ask him. He lifts his hand, holding it against his chest in mock hurt.

"You don't even want me around anymore." I giggle, stepping aside to let him in. "I thought we could cook dinner. Microwave meals aren't cutting it," He says as he lifts a bag. I smile as I grab the bag and lead him to the kitchen. When I turn around I find him right behind me.

Without any form of a warning Harry leans down, smashing his lips onto my own. I kiss him back, hands wrapping around his neck. I moan, missing this feeling of his lips.

His hands drop from their place around my waist to the back of my thighs, lifting me into the counter. "Fuck, I want you so bad," he mumbles against my neck, my teeth pulling my lip in.

After a few seconds I answer. "Than have me..." he pulls back with a smirk on his face. Picking me up off the counter he walks us down the hall to my bedroom, making sure he locks the door.

I was dropped onto the bed as Harry crawls on. He bends down lips moulding against mine, tongues dancing together. I could already feel it becoming damp in between my legs.

His hand rides up my skirt, skimming over my damp underwear. I moan, rolling back. "Does that feel good, princess?" I nod, wanting more from him.

Grabbing the elastic of my skirt, he pulls it off, panties going with it. Harry bends down, repeatedly kissing me softly, lips barely even touching me. I let out a moan that sounded more like a whine.

I frown when his lips stop. As I look up to see what he was doing, two fingers are pushed inside my entrance. I moan, hips lifting off of the bed. "Oh god," I cry as Harry pumps his fingers quickly, thumb rubbing aggressively over my clit. Lifting my head as he takes his fingers from me, I watch as he swirls his tongue around them to lick me off of him.

"So fucking sweet," I blush, teeth sinking into my bottom lip. Harry bends back down as he lifts my shirt off of my head, leaving me completely naked. "Do you have a scarf?" He asks and I frown.

"What?"

"A scarf? Have you got one?" I nod, directing him to the closet. He returns with one my scarfs. "Move back," he instructs and I do as I am told before Harry moves to sit above me. Grabbing my hands, he reaches behind me to tie them to the bars of my headboard with the purple material. I gasp as I realise what he's doing.

"Why are you tying me up?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Trust me, darling," he smirks before standing. He pulls his jeans down his legs, kicking his shoes off before lifting his shirt off his head. He picks his jeans back up, pulling a condom from his leather wallet. "We'll need to leave some condoms here now. And you need to get on birth control, babe." I blush at the thought.

After sliding the protective cover over his shaft he crawls back onto the bed, sitting above me. His lips attack mine, a moan erupting in my throat. Slowly, Harry pushes himself into me. I gasp, lifting myself off the bed to meet my hips with his. I try to pull my hands free to touch him but it fails.

"Harry," I moan. The frustration of not being able to touch him made what he did to me feel even better. Nevertheless, I yearned to drag my nails down his back, or hold his biceps as he plunged himself deeper into me.

"Fuck," he growls lowly. He suddenly stops, untying my hands. When I am free, Harry flips us over so now I was on top. "Go baby," he says, my hips beginning to rock against him. "Holy fuck," I look down, watching as Harry's eyes roll to the back of his head, eyebrows furrowing with pleasure. "I'm going to cum, darling," he purrs so I move faster on him. I knew I wasn't going to get there this time.

"Shit," he says as he grips my legs, tensing his body as I continue to bounce on him. I slowly come to a stop, looking at the gorgeous man below me. "You didn't...?" He asks and I shake my head, Harry frowning. I guess I wounded his ego.

"Don't worry about it," I mumble as I roll off of his softening member.

"I'm sorry," he says as he grabs me, tugging me closer to him.

"It's fine," I kiss his lips before sitting up with a smile. "What about that dinner you promised?" He chuckles, crawling out of my bed. He pulls the condom off before pulling his boxers and jeans on. I jump out of bed, pulling on some panties and the t-shirt Harry was wearing before. We walk out together to make dinner.

When we get to the kitchen I find a jar of sauce, some chicken and pasta. I pull out the frying pan before cutting up the chicken. "What do you want me to do?" Harry asks, head in my neck. With a giggle I tell him to cook the pasta.

I tell him where the pots are. He pulls one out, frowning before looking at me. "How do you cook pasta?" I chuckle, turning to look at the man.

"You're twenty-three and can't cook pasta!?" He shrugs with a cheeky smile as I roll my eyes. "Put the pasta in, add water then put it in the stove," he nods. I watch as his eyebrows pull down in concentration.

After about twenty minutes, the dish is cooked and Harry and I have a bowl while sitting at the table to eat.

"Ah, look who's finally awake!" I say as I look from Ally to the clock on the wall. It was already 6:30pm.

"Yeah, it's hard to sleep when you can hear moaning and a bed smashing against a wall." I choke on my food at her comment. My cheeks heat up as I look at Harry who smirks at me.

"Sorry," my voice was soft. I didn't think we were that loud...

"There just better be some food for me,"

***

So that should be the last sex chapter for a little while ;) I have something super big for the next chapter. I'm really excited for it :) The

Thirty-four chapters. That's all we have until the epilogue. And so far I have the last chapters, I just need to write my epilogue. Prepare yourselves for what's to come....

Also, a big thanks to your patience and my updating goes haywire (again). So this time (I feel like I always have something going on in my life theses days...) I am finally an offical university student and I've just been so focused on that I haven't made time for this novel. However, as my reward (every time) you get two updates!! Yay!!
Thanks, xx

©️ 2018 1d_minnion. All rights reserved.