Chapter Thirty

"Are you sure you have packed everything?" Ally asks as she slips through the list we had both written almost four days ago.

"I think so," I mumble as I try to think of anything I may have missed.

"T-shirts, pants, you got your makeup? Brush? Toiletries? Sexy underwear?" I roll my eyes at the last one, nodding at her nevertheless.

Harry was off to Paris to meet with some potential business partners. He was going for five days, and offer to take me with him. Of course I agreed. For two reasons. One being that I had always wanted to go to Paris, and it was free so how could I decline. My second reason was because I was eager to spend more time with Harry, especially in the most romantic place the world had to offer.

"You're forgetting one thing." She says as she stand and moves over to my small table. Opening the draw she pulls out a box. "Now I know Harry will be taking his, but you've gotta be safe than sorry." I look at the box, noting on my lip. Of course ally wanted me to take condoms on the trip.

I think Ally thought all Harry and I ever did was have sex. I know she had heard us and even walked in on us once, but there was more to our relationship than just that. We enjoyed each other.

The day Harry had asked me to join him in his trip, he had also asked me to be his girlfriend. So now, we were officially dating. With that came the confidentiality agreement being shredded. I hadn't really abided by the contract, but it felt like a big step.

"You know, Ally, Harry and I do do other things besides sleeping together," she rolls her at me, not convinced.

"Okay," it was my turn to roll my eyes at the girl.

"C'mon, you need to finish up. Harry will be here any minute." She says, looking more excited than I was.

We check through our list one last time, adding in the protection. Just as I zip up the suitcase there are lnocks on the door, followed by Harry letting himself in. "Leah?" I look at Ally, tears welling in her eyes. I know she had been dreading this moment since I said I was leaving.

"C'mere," I say as I pull her close. "I'm only going for five days. I'll be back I'll be back Tuesday." I mumble into her neck.

"Leah?" Harry asks, this time just outside my door. "You've gotta be kidding," he laughs as Ally pulls back with smudged makeup and smears down her face.

"Shut up, Harry! I'm going to be so lonely!" She pouts, glancing between the two of us.

"You'll be fine. I'll be back before you know it," I try to reassure her. I give her one last hug before grabbing my handbag as Harry hauls my suitcase along behind me.

"I better get a text when you land," she calls after me and I nod, telling her that I promised to text her.

* * *

The first day that we arrived we spent just settling into the room. We went across the road to get a late lunch at a cute cafe. From the window you look at the beautiful grass that was layer out in the park. Kids we happily swinging from the playground equipment in the distance while people sat in the benches. The scene itself was calming.

The next day I was left alone, trying helplessly to occupy myself in the room Harry had told me not to leave while he was out. He had some fancy lunch with his potential partners, and even after he had offered for me to go, I declined.

Of course I didn't spend a whole day locked in the room. I was not spending my time in Paris locked in a room. I could do that at home.

I decided to wonder the streets without straying too far from the hotel. I had checked the clothes shops close by and some of the souvenir shopped littered through the streets. I decided to retreat home once Harry had returned. I got a message that read 'I'm home. Where are you?' The message sent a chI'll down my spine. I relied with a simple,'coming back now'. I was in trouble when I got back. But it wasn't for leaving. Harry was just angry that I hadn't said anything to him.

"Harry! Get up!" I groan as I lay on top of him. "I have breakfast all ready. It's going cold." I add as I shove him a little more. "Haaarrrryyyy," I say in a singsong voice. Harry and I were going sightseeing today and to say I was excited was an understatement. We were going to the Eiffel tower and I was beyond excited.

Harry groans at me and I sigh. "Harry, please get up..." I sigh, planting kisses all over his face.

"Leah" he groans.

"C'mon... I'm hungry," I whine.

Harry takes me by surprise as he flips us over, laying above me. "My god you're annoying, baby," he smirks. I bite my lip hands holding his shoulders.

"Mmm?" I hum, Harry bending down to connect our lips. I smile, feeling his hands push under his shirt that covered by body. "C'mon," I say as I slip out from underneath him.

"No," he whines into the pillow, making me giggle. "Let's lay in bed all day and cuddle." I roll my eyes at the offer.

"I am not spending a day in Paris in bed. If you don't get up, I'm going on my own." I threaten as I walk away.

I stand at the counter, fixing myself a plate with pancakes strawberries and cream. I smile to myself as hands snake into my waist, the ticklish feeling of hair over my neck. "I don't like be threaten, love," he whispers and I chuckle.

"It was a warning, not a threat." I explain as I turn around to see he had pulled on a pair of boxers.

"Sounded like a threat to me..." he mumbles to me before pressing his soft lips onto mine.

***

Just a little bit of a somewhat cute chapter... I hope...

Now, I know I said no smut chapters for a while... but two chapters is a while... right? :P hope you're excited!!

Thanks, xx

©️ 2018 harry_fics28. All rights reserved.