Chapter Thirty-One

* WARNING! This part contains smut. Please skip if you aren't comfortable reading such scenes. Thank you. *

Harry took me to small stalls all throughout the day, not wanting me to see the Eiffel Tower in full glory later, when the sun and left us.

Our trip to the Eiffel Tower was the most beautiful thing I had yet to experience. Though, we didn't go up, we just admired it from the floor. The crowds were far too big for Harry and I. But, the dusk sky hovering behind the landmark made the lights glow which is much more spectacular than anything.

After visiting the beautiful masterpiece, Harry took me to a lovely restaurant not too far away. Now we were walking into the lobby of our hotel room, still smitten over the beautiful tower we had been admiring no longer than and hour ago.

"Thank you for taking me today, Harry," I say as the elevator begins to rise. I feel the muscular hand that held mine squeeze my own.

"Of course, sweetheart," his smile made that one dimple on his left cheek pop, my heart melting with the sight. His eyes were almost literally glowing with happiness as he stared down at me. Seconds later, his plump lips that I seem to always long for are gently being pressed against my own lips. My free hand rests on his hard chest as I release my hand from his, cupping his cheek.

Harry's hands both grip my waist, shuffling our connected bodies to the back wall of the elevator. I moan, the kiss becoming stronger and more heated. Harry picks me up, pressing me against the wall of the elevator as his left hand release the pinching grip on my side. Slowly, he moves his hand up my leg, under the skirt of my dress and slipping into my panties. I groan, head rolling back as his fingers move my folds, playing with my clit gently.

"Shit," I whine, moving my head into his neck as I bite on his shoulder. It takes Harry less than a second to stop touching me, lowering me to the floor as the chime of the elevator rings in the confined space. I knew my face would have been flushed, a nice pink hinting over the skin.

As the doors slide open I feel my face heat to a dark red as I find an elderly couple standing there. Harry nods as we step out, Harry pulling me along with him.

He pulls out the key card for our room, opening the door. "Oh my god... that's was humiliating..." I blush, turning around from closing the door to find Harry charging at me.

He smashes his lips onto mine, my hands instinctively wrapping around his neck. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, baby girl." He mumbles against my lips, my heart pounding as I blush even harder. I wasn't used to such dirty talk, but I couldn't help the wetness pooling in my panties at the thought of what was coming.

Harry grabs my legs, pushing me against the wall with my legs wrapped securely around me. He picks me off the wall, leading me to the bedroom, letting me fall onto the mattress.

Gripping his shirt from the bottom, he pulls it over his head before yanking his tight jeans from his long legs, too.

He crawls on top of me, starting with kisses from my neck to my lips. Reaching down to the bottom of my dress that was resting above my waist he lifts it up, pulling it off as I sit up to help. Now I was left in my underwear, just as he was.

Harry jumps off of the bed, grabbing something from his bag. He lifts them to show me, two ties in his hands. I bite my lip, remembering the last time something like this was used. "Move closer to the headboard, babe," he instructs and I do. Harry reaches over me, tying my hands against the headboard with one tie. The other he covers my eyes with.

I felt vulnerable, not knowing what was coming next.

I could feel Harry's hands at my back, unclipping my strapless bra before throwing it amongst the room, neither of us really caring where it landed. From only millimetres from under my breasts, he drags his fingers down my skin. His touch only ghosted over my skin, goosebumps rising on every inch of my body at the feeling.

His fingers hook my panties, dragging them agonisingly slow down my body as he follows with wet kisses down my legs. "Harry... please," I whine as I feel the material loose all contact with my body.

"Calm down, baby girl," he says. I hear movement in the room followed by the bed sipping as he crawls back on top of me.

I lift my hips, Harry's member brushing over my dripping core. I needed him, and the frustration on not being able to see what he was doing or not being able to reach out and touch him was only building the feeling in my belly.

"Ready?" He asks, I only nod once before I feel Harry pushing himself into me. The feeling was better than any other time we had had sex. Maybe it was because of my lack of touch and sight, but I had never felt so relieved as I felt him push himself in and out of me.

"Jesus," Harry breathes out, his hot breath fanning over the skin on my neck. "Shit, Leah," he says. "I want you to ride me, he says and I feel him fiddling with the tie wrapped around my wrist. My wrists are set free, seconds before harry is flipping us around so now I was on top. "Move, baby," he says and I do as I am told, bouncing up and down on him. "Mmm," he hums, gripping onto my waist.

I can't help the moans and profanities that slip out of my mouth, Harry's name lost in amongst the mixture.

"Fuck, Leah, I'm almost there..." he says and I bite on my lip. The burning sensation was growing more and more in my stomach and I knew I wasn't too far behind him.

"Me too.." I say, a moan breaking out. "Shit," I say. I reach my climax, Harry following suit.

"Fuck," Harry grunts as I fall down next to him. "That was great," he says as I lift the makeshift blindfold from my eyes.

However, now that we were both finished I wasn't feeling the same euphoric feeling I was once feeling. "I need to pee..." I mumble crawling out of bed.

As I walk into the bathroom I reach down to my crotch, pulling my hand away to find some of Harry's 'happiness' on me.

Apparently, Harry forgot the condom. And I didn't know how I was supposed to tell him that....

***

Was this alright? Bit of a twist eh? Tell me your opinions. (Keep 'em positive though)

Thanks, x

©️ 2018 harry_fics28. All rights reserved.