1

Kim Taehyung

"I don't want to marry such a person !!" I lost count of how much time I was rejected.

Rejected on purpose I should say. A feeling of happiness went through my body. The wolf which was wooing me for the last month finally gave up. It was really hard for me to make this one run away. I had to kiss my best friend and brother Jimin right in front of him. A kiss on the cheek. On his perspective it was a french kiss.

"Why did you do that  this time Kim Taehyung." My brother complained. I dared Jimin that I would make the disgusting alpha wanting to marry me run away. He didn't know he was part of my plan but It finally happened. Jimin was surely angry. Treating him for a meal would cheer him up. His anger never lasts long.

"He was a good candidate for you Taehyung-ah." Jimin knew I hated the idea of marrying someone. Being an omega, I knew that of I married someone he would treat me like his property. I also don't want my pack to get to know that I am an omega. They all think I am an alpha like Namjoon-hyung. My parents hid that I was an omega ever since my birth. They did not want me to be the target of horny wolves.

My heat was also hidden well. I took pills as soon as I would start feeling a mild pain.

"I don't know where you got the dumb idea of making two omega become mates Jimin" I spat. The wolf wooing me was also an omega.

"It's only until you find your mate Taehyung-ah" I knew Jimin did that to show to the others that I am an alpha. But still I did not want that. I don't want to use another omega for my selfish purposes.

"Let it go Jimin. He's gone now. Where's Namjoon hyung ??" Namjoon hyung is my real brother. He is now the alpha of our pack. Our parents died in a rogue attack a few years ago. That's when We met Jimin. Jimin helped us a lot emotionally and helped our pack become one of the strongest packs. He's a very suit for being a luna I should say. He know what is the best for us.

There are four packs which are the strongest: silver pack ( our pack ), Moon pack, White wolf pack and Blackfire pack. The alpha of Blackfire, Jeon Jungkook, is well known for his handsomeness and cruelty. He doesn't hesitate to kill anyone who goes against him in his pack. He kills everyone whom he hates. Most wolves are scared of him and he is a sadist. He took a whole pack of wolves on himself when he was 14 and did not have a scratch. At least that's what the rumors say.

I hate him. A few years ago after him becoming the alpha of his pack, he wanted to be the strongest of all packs and attacked ours. Many of my pack died this day and Jeon Jungkook is to be blamed. If only I could revenge them by killing him, it would be my honor. That's also how we became friends with Yoongi hyung's pack. To protect each other against Jungkook.

" Namjoon is in the meeting room along with Yoongi. They're talking about business I guess"  Jimin said. Business ?? I hated being left out by Namjoon hyung. I maybe an omega but I am strong. I also want to help the pack.

I rush to the meeting room and push the door slightly without making any noise. Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung were both serious faced. They were without any doubt talking about something important. But all that I know was that I was left out.

I sit on the chair next to Namjoon hyung and that's when their attention comes to me. "Doing a meeting without me again I see" I spat, frowning. Namjoon hyung smiled and mumbled a "sorry" He turned to Yoongi and continued their conversation.

"Why would he want to make an alliance with us ??" Namjoon hyung said calmly. Judging by his expressions, he was really shocked.

"According to him, the rogues are preparing something and he needs an ally. He doesn't have any after all. He wants is to come right now. With only the higher class of our packs. What do you think ?" Yoongi hyung said, sleepy.

" Who wants an alliance ?" I asked curiously. The only pack we had an alliance with was Yoongi's. Usually it's me and Namjoon hyung who go to their pack house. Seeing him here means it must be really important.

" Blackfire pack. Let's go Yoongi. I don't want to be allies with him but rejecting without talking would mean war and we have high possibilities of loosing. We should go there for formality and as soon as they do something wrong, we refuse the alliance."

My eyes widened at the name of the pack. Why would the strongest pack want to be allies with us. It's not an ambush right ??

"I'll go too." With that I left the room and waited in the car. They were going to leave immediately and if I stayed any longer, they would make me stay home.

" You became smarter huh ? You entered the car without waiting for my answer." Namjoon hyung chuckled. He came along with Yoongi  hyung and they both sat in front. I wanted to bring Jimin along but I dashed  to the car too quickly. I look behind us and saw at least 10 more cars.

If Blackfire was trying to ambush us, he would not be able to. We have our strongest warriors with us.

•••

We arrived at their pack house a few hours after. It was well protected with guards in every corner of the house. We were guided to the alpha's hall. Namjoon hyung pushed the door open and an intoxicating smell came out of the room. I shrugged it off and followed the other's steps.

A man was sitting on a throne-like chair. I made eye contact with him. He had dark eyes piercing into me. I felt my feet wobble and started panting. A heat wave went through my body and I shivered. The male looked at me with dominating eyes, making me want to submit myself. The vanilla smell went through my nose, making me feel weak. I supported my body on the wall next to me and tried to refrain myself from falling on my knees. I am an alpha in front of the whole pack and an alpha never fall on his knees. I hated the idea that I finally found my mate.

To Be Continued

That's it for the 1st chapter. Thanks for reading 💕💓