17

Jeon Jungkook

I frown as Taehyung pushes me and run to his room. Like what's wrong with him. He was all fine and kissing me two seconds ago. I sigh and follow him to his bedroom. I know he told me not to follow him but fuck that I don't care. Something is wrong with him and I need to find out what it is.

I stand in front of his room and the strong smell of rose hits my nose. It is stronger than usual. I frown and knock on the door. No answer. I sigh and twist the knob and enter the room.

I clench my fist, feeling my cock harden as Taehyung's smell is over flooding the room. He is lying on his bed, curled in ball and naked. He is covered in a thin film of sweat and his tanned skin is flushed red as if he is burning from the inside.

Small pants and gasps are leaving his plumped lips as he fingers himself. Realization hits me as his smell grows stronger and stronger. My hand clasp on my nose and mouth. I can't be smelling his intoxicating sweet scent right now or I'll go in rut.

I try to get out of his room to call Jin and come back with some suppressants but Taehyung looks up at me and whines. He must have caught up my smell.

"J-Jungkook p-please I need y-you r-right now p-please p-please anything is fine j-just touch me" He moans as he fingers himself faster. He gets on his knees and hands and shows his ass off to me. Spreading his cheeks, he shows off his soaking wet hole to me.

"Fuck m-me" He rasps out seductively and arches his back. He fucks himself again, this time with three fingers, his other hand clenching on the pristine black bed sheet.

"I n-need y-you inside me" He moans and wiggles his well rounded ass in front of me. I am slowly loosing my control on myself. His scent is already so mesmerizing and lustful but now he is also using his goddess like body against me.

"You know you are only saying that because of your heat Taehyung and that's also why we have a bet-"

"Shut up. W-we all k-know ahh you w-would have won the f-fucking bet. Now fuck me" He whines and my eyes darkens. That's it. I quickly unbuckle my belt and remove my shirt. I wait and check his body out, his hole clenching and unclenching on nothing and slick dripping out.

"A-are you s-still here ?" He asks about to turn his head over his shoulders to look at me and stops fingering himself. I do not give him time to glance at me and eat his ass out.

I grab his hips with one hand to steady him and spanks him slightly with my other hand. I spread his cheeks a little after spanking him and fuck him with my tongue. I twirl my tongue in his dripping wet hole and he shudders, burying his face in a pillow.

"A-ah s-stop I'm going to c-cum" Taehyung whimpered, a shuddering mess. He cums in long stripes of white and I lick it off his dick and then return back to his appetizing hole.

I taste his delicious slick and hum at its succulent taste. I abruptly turns him on his back and hover above him. I tease the rim of his hole with the tip of my cock and he wince, covering his face with his long slender fingers.

"Isn't it a bit late to be shy ?" I question him with a dominant voice and I feel him clench on the tip of my cock. So he likes that. I smirk and lock his hands above his head and kiss his jawline to his neck.

He arches his back when I suddenly enter him completely. I grip on his shoulders and thrust inside of him slowly. I am also experiencing my rut right now and it makes me want to fuck the living shit out of him but a little teasing wouldn't hurt.

As soon as I hear his first moans, I fasten my pace making him scream in pleasure. His hands grabs and pulls on my hair. His toes are curling and his thighs are wrapped around my waist. Kissing him and holding on hips, I sense my cock growing inside of him, my rut finally taking effect. Taehyung just screams and moans louder as my cock increase in size.

He cums again and clenches around me. I contain the urge to mark him and make him mine right now, not wanting us to fall apart again. Our mating will only happen when Taehyung asks for it.

As if he heard me, my omega bears his tanned and full of hickeys neck in front of me. Biting on my lips, I continue to trust in him trying to avert contact with his sinful neck.

"You c-can do it J-jungkook" He said body trembling and I stare at him with widened eyes.

"Do You really want that or is it the effect of you heat ?" He does not respond, instead just lifting his body up from bed and bearing his neck in front of my lips. I do not waste any time and dig my fangs in the joint of his neck and collarbone.

An electrifying and euphoric feeling flows through my body as I now feel our unbreakable bond formed. I lick the bite mark and seal it, Taehyung cumming again and me following him.

My knot forms inside of Taehyung and seed him. We both collapse on bed, my body on top of his.

"When will this seeding thing stop ?" He mumbles and tightens around my cock.

"I don't know it's my first time." I simply answer yawning and hugging Taehyung, whispering a let's sleep in his ears.

"How the heck do you want me to sleep if there's your thing dripping cum inside of me !" Taehyung yells and just as I was about to reply another wave of rose scent hits my nose.

"Seems like I also won't be able to sleep." I respond hovering over Taehyung again.

To Be Continued
Thanks for reading 💜