11

Kim Seokjin

I took another pill for my needing after being relieved by Namjoon. It did feel extremely good but it hurts. The needing hurts so much I can't walk or even sit. Let's say also being fucked did not really help . It only caused momentary pleasure but longing pain. The pills helped the pain to reduce but not by that much.

It will also keep my scent away from the alphas. But I drank it more for Taehyung. I don't want his needing to come faster. If omegas are around each other for their needing it occurs faster. I studied well during class.

I went to the kitchen to cook for me and Jungkook. He has a lot of servants and even a chef but he wants me to cook for him. Spoiled brat. I smile remembering how Jungkook would plead me to cook food for him. He was and still is such a a cute bunny boy.

"Jungkook ah come to eat !!" I scream on the top of my voice. After a whole bickering session, he finally comes down with Taehyung. They look so cute together. Jungkook places Tae on the chair in front of mine and lean in to whisper something in his ear. I raise my brow at them. They were getting close to each other real quick. Even quicker than I thought.

Several knocks on the door disrupt my train of thoughts. I continue with my cooking. Someone else could open the door.

"Just fucking let me in !!" I groan at the high pitch voice. I wince knowing that opening the door would bring long lasting annoyance. A maid finally goes and open the door for the young man. Two pink haired men enter the room. One that I know by the the name of Jung Hoseok and another one whom I don't know the existence.

"Ah hyung ! Couldn't you open the door for us ??" Hoseok whined. I ignored him and continued cooking. Jungkook also did not even spare him a glance. Don't misunderstand us we love our ray of sunshine. I am just very tired after being fucked for almost the whole day. I just want to throw my body on bed and sleep. But I hurt too much to even do that.

On top of that Jungkook must be so horny right now. I can see Taehyung moving on his lap, trying to know who the two boys are. So let's just say Hoseok has a really bad timing to be cheerful.

Hoseok runs to us and hug me and the Jungkook. He frowns when he sees someone sitting on his lap.

"OH MY GOD !!! SOMEONE IS SITTING ON JUNGKOOK'S LAP !! ARE PIGS FLYING ??" Hoseok dramatize and gasps. Taehyung let out a cute giggle and a boxy smile while Jungkook just controls his facial expressions. Taehyung was totally moving on his crotch.

I look at the other pale pink haired boy and go talk to him.

"Hello. Are you from Hoseok's pack ??"

"No...I am from Taehyung's pack. My name is Jimin. Nice to meet you."

Upon hearing that name, Taehyung's head snap towards up. He gets up from Jungkook's lap and run towards Jimin making grabby hands. They hug each other tightly and let out cute giggles. Jimin is also an omega, judging by his scent. I smile and go to call Namjoon. He was still sleeping in the room, perhaps.

I look at Jungkook while going up the stairs. Oh smells like something is burning. Jungkook was glaring at Jimin who had his hands on Tae's butt. I scoff and smirk. I ignore them and go wake up Namjoon. He must be starving after our sensual moments.

"Namjoon ah. Wake up it's time to eat." I bend over the bed and nudge Namjoon to wake him up. He stops snoring and rubs his eyes cutely. I grin at his and he caresses my cheek with his hand. I lean onto his hand, finding it soothing.

He tugs me towards him and cuddle me. I leave kisses on his jawline and peck to his lips. He groans and hugs me tightly.

"I'll take a bath and then come down. You already took one ?"

"Of course. I was feeling so sticky." I shudder thinking why I was so sticky.

He lets go of me and I go downstairs to eat with the others. Jimin and Taehyung were so close to each other and feeding each other. Kinda cringy but they looked cuts. On the other side other table was Hobi smiling widely at Jungkook. And Kookie was, without any need to say jealous. This was going to be so fucking fun to watch.

•🌹•

To Be Continued
Yoongi and Jimin POV coming for the next chapters. Thank you for all the love and comments 💕💕💕
And also
Happy Birthday Jimin 💕💕💕💕