16

Kim Taehyung

I lay my body tiredly on the white pristine couch present in the living room, watching some variety show on TV. I was playing with Jimin, tickling each other a few minutes ago but Jungkook just came, glared at him and made Jimin so uncomfortable he had to excuse himself to the restroom.

Now it's just me and him and well the pleasant silence. I grab one of the cushions and cuddle it, pouting. Jungkook was sitting awfully close to and his scent was making me lose control. I move in displeasure and I large hands hold my thighs in place, stopping me from moving.

"What are you doing ?!" I question and push Jungkook's hand away from my inner thighs. His hands were so warm it sent shivers down to my spine. I stare at him in disbelief when his hand finds place on my thigh again and beings to grope it.

"Do you have a thigh kink or something ?" I ask yawning. His palm were actually quite comfy on my thigh so I didn't mind. He yanks the cushion from my hold and throw it away from me.

"Why are you always cuddling pillows when you have me ?" He deadpans, completely ignoring my previous question and pushes me down the couch. He hovers above and let one of his hands slip down my hoodie.

My eyes widens as he plays with one of my pink buds making me whine. I try getting away from him only to have my hands locked together above my head in response. He spreads my legs and place his body in between them.

I was wearing a pair of shorts which was kinda short ? So he slipped his hands to my inner thigh, caressing it so slowly. I bite my lips trying to hold any of my moans in.

"Y-you really have a t-thigh kink h-huh ?" I demand, my voice as low as possible to avoid any loud whines or moans. Except Jungkook is against everything I do. He slaps my thigh, hard, making me whine loudly in pleasure. I don't even know why that was pleasurable.

"I don't have a thigh kink, I have a Taehyung kink." He responds and I frown. He lets go of both my hand and join our lips together and pull me into a sinful kiss. Our tongues twirling together sensually and his fingers still playing with my nipple. His other free hand starts groping my butt and teasing my crotch.

His fingers slides down from my nipple to my stomach and finally plays with the elastic band of my short. Jungkook growls deeply.

"Fuck your waist is so thin." He whispers in my ear, pulling away from the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring his face closer to me, ignoring the evident blush on my face from his embarrassing words. I want his lips against mine. Now.

"Ahem" we hear a cough and we both look up. Jin hyung was standing there glaring at Jungkook and I hide my face on the crook of his neck, embarrassed. Who wouldn't be. It was like if your mon walked up on you making out with your boyfriend.

"I think you guys forgot but you are in the main living room of the house pack." Jin hyung mentioned, shaking his head. Namjoon hyung came from behind him chuckling and wrapping his hand around Jin's waist.

Jin hyung gives him a small peck on his lips and turns at us again.

"Ew." Jungkook groaned and hugged me, my head still resting in the crook of his neck. I link my legs with his waist and my hand still around his neck.

"Don't you dare 'ew' me when you are the one almost fucking on the couch." Jin bickers making me feel more embarrassed. Jungkook chuckles at me, feeling that I tightened my grip around him.

"I guess that's two points for me pup." He whispers next to my ear and nibble my earlobe, making me release a gasp. I try to mingle away from his strong biceps but he was holding me down by my waist. Fuck him and his alpha strength.

"I thought we had to wait 6 hours for your next point." I mumble, my words almost incoherent. He simply scoffs and starts playing with my hair.

"It's too long. Let's just say I'll wait for an hour. That way I can win the bet today itself." He answers with one of his signature smirks. I roll my eyes at him and hit the back of his head.

"We're still here." Namjoon talks all of a sudden, making me flinch. Jungkook takes a cushion and throws it at his face making me giggle.

"Stop watching perverts." I giggle again but this time stop abruptly. I push Jungkook hard enough to make his release is tight grip on me.

"What's wrong ?" He asks, frowning and holding on my wrist as I was about to leave the room.

"Nothing. I need to be alone. Don't come." I spat and ran to one of the guestroom which was now my room.

Fuck. Fuck. I run up the stairs and stumble and loud breath, my body feeling extremely hot and slick starting to drop from my hole.

I am not supposed to be in heat this early

To Be Continued
Hello everyone 💕
Seems like someone is going to be on their heat 😏

To Be Continued Hello everyone 💕Seems like someone is going to be on their heat 😏

Powerful Couple

And am I the only one who cried when BTS made their speech of Artist of the Year at MAMA . The thought of them disbanding just breaks me.
Anyway thanks for reading 💕