6

Jeon Jungkook

Kim Taehyung is mine. That was all which was going in my mind at that moment. He did not want to get mated to because of some stupid fight ??! And on top of that he was wanting to run away. I looked at the shivering male under me and was about to mate him.

"Get away from him Jeon Jungkook" I recognized the voice as soon as I heard it. Jin hyung. I turned around to growl at him but sniffed another scent on him. He was already mated to Namjoon. I ignored him and continued what I was going to do but Taehyung pushed me away.

He probably regained his strength after that short period of time. He ran and hid behind of Jin hyung. I narrowed my eyes at them, showing them that I was clearly angry. I started approaching them and of course Jin hyung did not back away.

He was already mated to his mate but just won't let me mate to mine. I glared at him and he glared back. He was seriously starting to anger me. My wolf was not able to bear not being mated to Taehyung anymore. I had to control myself and was on the verge of bursting.

"Jungkook ah control yourself. Taehyung does not want to be mated."

Jin hyung's words angered me even more. Then Namjoon came from behind and pulled Taehyung in his hands. I was about to tear his head apart. He tried to touch what's not his but Jin hyung stopped me. Again.

I controlled myself. I promised not to hurt Jin hyung ever in my life. He is one of the most important persons in my life and I would never lose my anger to him. But he was stopping me too much. I looked at him with a look full of anger and he nodded his head in denial.

I calmed myself down. Jin hyung's advices had always been perfect. It never backfired against me. I looked at Taehyung and he shivered. He was not afraid of me. Certainly not. He just did not want me to touch him and I tried to respect that.

We all went in my room without a word. I guess they wanted to talk. I followed the new mates and sat an on my bed. Jin hyung next to me and Namjoon and Taehyung on the couch. Silence.

"I think you should give Taehyung some time." Namjoon managed to say. I looked at him and was about to give him a flat refusal but Jin hyung held my hand. I did not talk and looked at him instead. He must have something in mind. He knows how much I dreamed about finally having someone to call mine.

"I think they should get mated as soon as possible Namjoon ah" Jin hyung said calmly and with a soothing voice. I looked at him wide eyed. I didn't think that Jin hyung would be on my side. He looked at Namjoon with an undefiable look. Namjoon gave him a questioning look. He did not expect his mate to go against his decisions.

"And why so Jin ?"

Jin hyung furrowed his eyebrows as if the reason was an obvious thing. He shook his head and slapped my thigh. He always do that when he knows he is right. He looked so confident and sure of himself. Like always.

"Omegas get their heat harder if they don't get mated to their mate after meeting them. He has at least 3-5 days before the heat starts. I witnessed it. It's practically unbearable. I think it would be best if they just get mated. Didn't you guys learn all of that ??" Jin hyung looked at us with a mocking look.

Taehyung's face became serious. He looked like he was ready to bear with all the pain of the world just not to be mates with me.

"What if I reject him ??" Taehyung spat. My eyes widened and my heart sank.

"No. You have no right to do so." I said angry. The couple seemed to agree with me.

"Would you guys leave me alone with Taehyung ?? I would like to have an omega to omega talk with him. So get out."

Me and Namjoon both got out of the room. It was not like Jin hyung gave us any choice. We both went to the main hall. We decided to talk to our packs about our successful deal and the silver pack's new luna.

It seemed difficult for them to accept the deal. But they understood that we are doing it for Jin hyung. The silver pack were accepting to let go of their hatred for Jin hyung, their luna. For my pack, they were quite opposing. But they know how much Jin hyung took care of everyone and it was for his welfare.

To Be Continued
I finally finished this chapter !! I had the main idea in my mind but just could not write it. That's why it took so much time.
Thanks for reading 💕💕