Baekhyun

You are the best definition of NORMAL and INVISIBLE. You were neither noticed nor bullied, which is a good thing, in school but you and your bestfriend doesn’t mind that. Your bestfriend is the team captain of the cheerleading squad who had the best boyfriend in school, which is the team captain of the Soccer Team, Luhan. She barely had time with you but you understood her. No matter how you tell her that it’s fine by you, she would always find a way to make it up to you and now, she set you up on a blind date to someone who agreed with her as well.

“yah! I’m not that desperate to date someone.” I called her when I got home. I don’t even know what to wear!

“Just wear anything you’re comfortable with. He’s not that bad. And he doesn’t care about clothes at all. Just make sure to wear a dress. He likes girls with legs like yours. Have fun!” She hung up before you could even speak.

Without a second thought, you took out your ONLY dress, which you have been wearing since forever.

This doesn’t look too shabby. You thought before putting it on. You took your pink converse and wore it instead of some fancy heels your mom has. Your hair doesn’t seem to bother you that much so you just let it stay as it is. You applied a bit of powder and you’re ready to go.

“eomma, I’ll be going now.” You said as you kissed your eomma goodbye and headed towards the restaurant your bestest friend texted you.

“How may I help you ma’am?” a waitress said when you entered the restaurant.

“A reservation from Ms. Choi please.” You said before she lead you to a table for two, which is far from other tables.

Aish! This woman! You thought to yourself.

After a couple of minutes have passed, a white rose suddenly popped beside your head that made you turn around to see the guy.

From what you can see, this guy seems to be… twice your age. You don’t want to look judgemental so you just smiled and offered the seat in front of you for him. He sat down and smiled at you.

It’s a waste to back down now since she reserved a fancy restaurant for the both of us. He doesn’t seem to be some kind of bad guy. She’ll get it this time.

You were asking for two menus when the man in front of you stopped your hand from calling a waitress.

“Sorry but, someone asked me to give this to you. Don’t get me wrong but you do look beautiful tonight. Have fun with your date.” He stood up and bowed before a guy approached you and smiled at me.

“Don’t get me wrong. He’s my uncle and he always does this kind of thing before I appear in blind dates.  I’m sorry if I offended you or something.” He apologized before he could even sit down.

“Well, it’s fine. I don’t mind having dinner with him and talk about life though.” You said which he took as a joke and laughed before taking a seat across from yours.

“I’m Byun Baekhyun by the way. _______ right?” He said and you nod. You were really shocked that he knows your name but you didn’t let him know about it. Some may think it’s creepy but to you,  it’s pretty damn cute.

You both ate and talked at the same time not minding other people’s stares when you both would laugh uncontrollably, though you would apologize right after. You two really had fun but since the restaurant closes at 8, you both stood up and left the place.

“Thank goodness you’re not wearing heels!” He said the moment he saw your shoes.

“Well, I’m really not a fan of them. I hate foot blisters.” You said which made him laugh a bit.