Chapter 2

The video above is for later in the chapter, I'll let you know when to play the song during the story if you want to wait to listen to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jimin's P.O.V~

'Why does he have to be in my music class too?' Jimin thought as he picked his seat by his group for the project they still have to present.

"Hello class!" The music teacher said as she happily walked into the room. "Today we're going to starting new projects with new partners or groups."

The whole class started buzzing with excitement.

"Before you all get too excited, I'll be picking groups and partners. There will be no complaints. But before that Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jin," Jimin and the others including Yoongi and Jin's boyfriend Namjoon, looked up surprised at the mention of their names. "you guys still need to perform, and I understand that you guys will be doing an A Capella cover and Hoseok you're going to play the cello?"

"Yes." The 5 boys responded together.

"Alright, can you please come up and perform." The teacher asked.

The boys looked at each other then went to the front of the room.

"We'll be doing a cover of Say Something by Pentatonix." Jimin shyly said as he looked down at his hands.

"Excellent choice!" The teacher said excited.

As they were waiting for Hoseok to get his cello ready Jimin looked up and accidentally made eye contact with Yoongi.

'Shit' Jimin thought 'Now I'm more nervous than I was before.'

After Hoseok had his cello ready, they began.

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

When we made eye contact I could see the terror in his eyes. He looked helplessly scared. I wish I could've done something to help him. After we broke eye contact I started thinking why it hurt me to see him like that. I usually never care about anyone other than Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok, so why do I care so much about a boy I didn't even know existed until 3 weeks ago? I don't know why I feel this way, but ever sense I saw him laying helplessly on the floor, all I want to do is protect him and keep him safe all the time no matter what it takes. Once they started I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it was like an angle was singing.

(Now would be the time to watch the video if you haven't already. You can read the lyrics while listening to the song, if you don't want to read the lyrics you can just listen to the song and skip the lyrics, it's up to you. Also looking at the Pentatonix members in the video, Jimin would be the girl Kirstin, Jungkook would be the guy in the back left Mitch, Taehyung would be the guy in the front left Avi, Jin would be the guy in the back right Scott, and Hoseok would be the guy in the front right Kevin. Just to give you a perspective of who is singing what.)

"Say something I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me too
Anywhere I would have followed you
Say something I'm giving up on you
And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all
And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl
Say something I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you oh
Anywhere I would have followed you
Say something I'm giving up on you
And I, will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye
Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something
Say something
Say something
I'll be the one if you want me too
Say something
Say something
Say something I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one if you want me too
Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one if you want me too
Say, say something I'm giving up on you (I'm giving up on you)
Oh whoa
I'll be the one if you want me too
Oh ah
Say something I'm giving up on you
Say something I'm giving up oh whoa
I'll be the one if you want me too
If you want me too ah, if you want me too
Anywhere I would have followed you oh whoa
Say something
Say something
Say something
Say something
Say something
Say something
Aa huu
Say something I'm giving up on you
Oh~"

After they finished the whole class was silent. I could see the terror rising in Jimin's eyes because he thought he did bad, then the entire class erupted into clapping and screaming at how amazing Jimin's voice and the entire performance as a whole was. Jimin started getting flustered from all the compliments.

'Cute' I thought when I saw Jimin blush.

"Okay class!" The teacher said trying to clam down the class. "Great job boys, I expect to see you doing more of these covers outside of class." The boys bowed as they went back to their seats. "Now I'll be paring you off for the next project. You must perform a love song with your partner or group members, no complaining! Okay,"

She started naming of people but all I could think about was how beautiful Jimin's voice is.

"Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung will be a group."

When I heard my name I snapped out of my thoughts and brushed them off, not realizing who she said I was grouped with.

"Now class get with your groups and exchange numbers so you can work on the project after school because you will not get much time to work on this in class." The teacher explained, that's when I realized who was in my group.

Jimin shyly walked over to me and said hi.

"Hey" I replied "So we have to exchange numbers." I said as I got out my phone.

"Y-yeah..." Jimin replied giving me his phone while taking mine.

Soon the rest of the guys were with us and we had all exchanged our numbers.

"So I'm thinking we go to Jimin's house after school to start working on the project." I said as I handed Jungkook his phone.

"O-okay." Jimin replies shyly.

"That's okay, right?" I asked.

"Y-yeah." Jimin replied.

"Okay, cool." I said

"Sorry I can't after school today, family stuff." Jungkook said.

"Same here." Tae said.

"Jin and I have a date, and then I have to help my mom with something." Namjoon said.

"I have to watch my younger sister, sorry Yoongi." Hoseok said

"It's okay, Jimin and I will start writing and we all can just meet up soon and work on it as a group. I mean if that's okay with all of you?" I said as I looked at Jimin.

"That's a good idea!" The 5 said as Jimin just keep quiet.

"Is that okay with you, Jimin?" I asked

"Yeah it's okay with me." Jimin said as he looked at me and shyly smiled.

"Okay, we'll let's get going we have a lot of work to do." I said as Jimin and I started leaving.

~Jimin's House~

~3rd Person P.O.V.~

"I like your mom, she's really nice." Yoongi said.

"Yeah" Jimin replies with a small smile.

They decided they should start their project for school. They decided on a name and theme for the song but didn't get to writing any of the lyrics before Jimin said,

"It's a little hot in here." He then started taking off his hoodie, not remembering he was wearing a short sleeve shirt.

"Oh my god, Jimin!" Yoongi says concerned as he rushes over to Jimin. Jimin was confused then he realized what had happened. 'Shit' He thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These aren't edited, sorry.
~1317 Words~