Chapter 7

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

It has been a whole year sense I found Jimin helpless on the floor. Everyday when I see him and whenever we cuddle I think about how much I love him. But I've always been too scared to tell him. Whenever the guys make fun of us Jimin always blushes. Which makes me think he might feel the same way I do. So I decided today I'm going to tell him how I feel. No more waiting. We have been best friends for a year and everyday he somehow makes me love him more. Today is the day, I only have to figure out how to confess.

~3rd Person P.O.V~

Yoongi asked Jimin to go get coffee with him before the writing session with the group. Jimin agreed and went with Yoongi. After they got their coffee they went to a local park. Yoongi has never been more nervous in his entire life, but he was finally going to do it. He was going to confess to Jimin.

"Jimin." Yoongi days as he gently makes the other turn and look at him. "We have been best friends for a while now and I could never ask for a better best friend," Yoongi pauses to calm down as he grabs Jimin's hands. "You bring out he best in me and I always enjoy your company. I guess what I'm tryin to say is, I want you in my life as more than a best friend." Yoongi looks at Jimin's expressionless face as the nerves start passing through him. Yoongi gets distracted from his nerves when Jimin let's put one single tear, before he starts silently crying.

"Jimin, why are you crying?" Yoongi asks as he gently squeezes Jimin's hands.

"I have never been more happy in my entire life." Yoongi realized what Jimin is saying and starts to smile. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear you say that." Jimin says as the happy tears keep falling down his face.

Yoongi smiles and says "Well then, Jiminie will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes." Jimin says as he smiles.

"I'm going to kiss you." Yoongi says which makes Jimin laugh before nodding in approval.

Yoongi leans in and connects their lips. It is a sweet, gentle kiss filled with nothing but love and happiness. After a while Yoongi pulls away as they both smile. They sit there hang in hand for a long time. Jimin soon breaks the silence.

"Thank you."

"For what?" Yoongi asks confused.

"For saving me." Jimin says in return. "You were the only one I could go to and talk to, no matter what time of day. No matter what every time I called you, you answered. You were always there to comfort me. Weather it was a hug or to cuddle, you did it." Jimin says as he turns to Yoongi, who was already looking at him.

"You don't have to thank me. I would do it all over again if it means I could help the one I love. I'll always help you, whenever you need it." Yoongi says.

Jimin smiles and leans in and connects their lips in a slow but passionate kiss. Jimin pulls away and leans their foreheads together.

After a while Jimin says "We should go back, the guys are going to start wondering where we are."

Jimin starts to stand up when Yoongi relies with a "Yeah" while standing up as well. Yoongi intertwines their fingers as they start walking back to Jimin's house, hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~594 Words~