Chapter 6

The song is for later in the chapter, I'll let you know when you need it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jimin's P.O.V~

It has been a few weeks sense that night in my room, and I couldn't be happier. I stopped cutting myself. Yoongi is still keeping his promise to be here for me all the time. The 7 of us have become really close. I finally have a group of friends. The only thing that hey makes me sad is my love life. Every day when I look at Kokie and Tae I can see how happy they make each other. They truly are meant for each other. Then I look at Namjoon and Jin. They are always in love. They act just like parents to the rest of us. Jin is always making sure we are okay at all times, and Namjoon acts like a dad, stopping fight if they ever happen. We're all finishing our senior year and we're really excited. We also started writing songs after we finished writing the song for class. We all love music so we enjoy writing these songs. Hoseok, Jimin and Kookie started making dances to the songs we're making. It is really cool what we do now that I think about it. We even came up with a name for ourselves: BTS! We're now in class and we have to perform our song.

"Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok time to perform your song." The teacher said

We walked up there and the 5 of us(Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, and I) got ready to sing, while Yoongi and Namjoon announced what we were doing.

"Sense Namjoon And I can't sing, we created and composed this song. Those 5 can sing so we arranged it for them." Yoongi said.

"Yes, this song is called Rather Be." Namjoon said.

(We are going to pretend that it's not a cover but an original song. And the boys will all be the same people in PTX as they were in the previous chapter)

~3rd Person P.O.V~

The class clapped as Yoongi and Namjoon went to the side, as the boys started singing.

(Now would be the time to play the song)

"Lalaladadum
Lalaladadum
Lalaladadum
Lalaladadum
Lalaladadum
Lalaladadum
Lalaladadum (Oh)
We're a thousand miles from comfort,
we have traveled land and sea
But as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be
I would wait forever, exalted in the scene
As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat
With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay
Strolling so casually
We're different and the same, gave you another name
Switch up the batteries
If you gave me a chance I would take it
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be
No, no, no, no place I'd rather be
Lalaladadum
Lalalada
We staked out on a mission to find our inner peace
Oh, make it everlasting so nothing's incomplete
With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay
Strolling so casually
We're different and the same, gave you another name
Switch up the batteries (Woah)
If you gave me a chance I would take it
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be
No, no, no, no place I'd rather be
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be
Lalaladadum
Lalaladadum (Be)
Lalaladadum
Lalaladadum (No oh)
Lalaladadum
Lalaladadum (Be be be be)
Yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah, yeah
If you gave me a chance I would take it
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be
No, no, no, no place I'd rather be
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be~"

As Jimin ended the song he turned and looked at Yoongi, and Yoongi was amazed at how beautiful his voice was. Even though he hears it all the time, he is still mesmerized every time he hears it. The class erupted into cheers and yells in approval. Yoongi and Namjoon when up to the other 5 and waited for their teacher to start talking.

"Well that was amazing." The teacher said as she stood up going in front of the 7 of them. "I am glad that I can say you all passed. Namjoon and Yoongi, keep up with the composing and song writing. I expect to see great thing from you all in the near future."

As she said this the 7 of them got really excited. Jimin jumped into Yoongi's arms out of excitement. They were all so happy no one knew what was happening.

"The 7 of you are going to pass this class and graduate with ease!" The teacher says.

~Jimin's P.O.V~

(Idk about your school, but I'm my school the seniors get out of school 2-3 weeks before everyone els so I'm writing this book like that.)

School is over and all 7 of us are over at my house all the time. Yoongi has a soft side that most people don't get to see. Every time someone comments on it Yoongi just says that I "Bring our the best in him." Yoongi is always the first one over to my house when I invite the guys over. When ever we have writing/recording sessions Yoongi and I usually end up cuddling, which in return ends up with people making fun of us. They say stuff like 'Just get married already.' or 'We should leave and give them some alone time.' One day when it was just Yoongi, Kookie and I, Kook just asked us 'Why aren't you two dating yet?' And Yoongi replied with 'I'm waiting for the right moment.' By the time I actually processed what he said, everyone els had showed up by then and I couldn't talk to him about it. This made me a little upset. I have liked Yoongi sense he saved me and then when we had to do that project in music class. Sense we had to create a love song, I feel like Yoongi and I were writing the song to each other. I was so nervous that day, and the only reason I got through it was because of Yoongi's reassuring eyes. Every time I feel nervous or scared Yoongi is right there to help me. I am great full for Yoongi, I just wish it was something more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1178 Words~