Chapter 9

~3rd Person P.O.V~
~Time Skip~

It has been 2 years sense the 7 of them graduated high school. They started posting videos on YouTube of their songs and the dances they have to them. They have become very famous. Some of them have stage names. Tae goes by V, Hoseok goes by J-Hope, Namjoon goes by RM, and Yoongi goes by Suga or Agust D. They are all openly gay and their fans love it. The fans know that Jimin and Yoongi are dating. They also know about Jungkook and V and Namjoon and Jin. The fans even came up with ship names for them, YoonMin, VKook, and NamJin. Hoseok is not dating anyone but he doesn't care. They're all glad that they don't have to hide themselves during concerts or interviews. The fans love all 7 of them, and with them all being open about their sexualities they love them even more.

"I'm so glad they don't mind us being together." Jimin says while him an Yoongi are cuddling on the couch.

"More reasons for me to love you." Yoongi says as he kisses Jimin.

When they pull away they smile, then Jimin says "I love you too." As he lays his head on Yoongi's chest.

~Jimin's P.O.V~

Ever since Yoongi and the others saved me, I have never been happier. I have never looked back on my old life. They showed me what it was like to be loved, appreciated, and taken care of. I have amazing friends and an amazing boyfriend. The fans are also a huge help, I would never be able to go on stage if they weren't so supportive. I could never ask for more. I love them all. I love Yoongi the most, he's the one who saved me. He made sure I was always happy no matter what. He has never failed to make me feel loved. He saved me, he is My Angel With No Wings. Now it is my turn to do the same for him.

~The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah it's the end. I know no one even reads this book so I don't know why I try at this point but, if you somehow did read this till the very end then thank you. I'm sorry for the horrible writing, and the short ass chapters.
~388 Words~