Chapter 3

Did the video work on the last chapter?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I knew I should've worn a long sleeve shirt today...' Jimin thought while Yoongi is looking at his arms and wrists.

"When, why..." Yoongi asked confused as he examined Jimin's arms. "How long have you been doing this Jimin? Some of these are new."

"I started when I came out... My dad left saying I was a disgrace and disgusting. Then people at school started making fun of me," Jimin started to cry, so Yoongi held his hands. "It was only teasing at first, then  it turned physical and I started getting beat up 3 or 4 times a week," Jimin sat on his bed and Yoongi sat next to him, still holding Jimin's hands. "This was the only way I could relieve the pain, it was all too much for me." Jimin started sobbing even more, Yoongi hugged him. That hug felt like the only thing Jimin needed in his life, being in Yoongi's arms felt so natural, it felt like home. They sat like that until Jimin had calmed down.

"Jimin look at me...please" Jimin looked up into Yoongi's eyes waiting for whatever was going to follow. "Jimin, I think you are perfect however you are. You are very handsome and deserve the best in the world," Yoongi paused to choose his next words carefully. "That's why I'll protect you no matter what, I promise."

Jimin started tearing up because of how happy Yoongi made him feel.

"Thank you" Jimin said as he hugged Yoongi.

"And Jimin?"

"Yes?" Jimin said into Yoongi's chest.

"Please don't hurt yourself anymore. I'm always just a phone call away, I'll always have time for you." Jimin hugged Yoongi tighter and quietly sobbed.

"Thank you," after a minuet of silence Jimin pulled away from Yoongi and finally said something "I'm sorry for soaking your shirt." He says while smiling at Yoongi.

Yoongi laughs, then replies with "It doesn't matter to me, as long as you know that I'll be here anytime you need to cry. As long as you're happy, anything is okay with me."

Jimin smiled then hugged Yoongi again finally happy for the first time in a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~361 Words~