Chapter 1

~3rd Person P.O.V.~

'What did I ever do to deserve this?' Jimin thought as he was being beat up for the 3rd time this week.'They only pick on me because I'm gay.'

The next thing he knew the punching had stopped. He opened his eyes to see Yoongi, the coolest kid in the school, kicking the ass of the kid who was beating him up a few minuets ago.  Once Jimin had processed what was happening he saw Yoongi extend his hand out to help Jimin. Jimin took the hand and stood up.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yoongi asked

"Y-yeah, t-thanks." Jimin replied with a stutter being the shy kid he is.

"You don't look okay" Yoongi said looking at Jimin's bleeding lip and nose along with his blood stained clothes.

"It's nothing, I'm used to it by now" Jimin replied.

"You mean this has happened before?" Yoongi asked surprised.

"Yeah,"Jimin replies with his head down "this is the third time this week."

"The hell!" Yoongi yells, surprising the other. "How did I not know about this?"

Jimin keeps staring at the floor while Yoongi thinks about how he never knew about the bullying. After a while Jimin speaks up.

"Why did you help me?" he suddenly asks. "No one ever helps a loser like me, especially the coolest kid in the school. Won't everyone hate you for helping me or something?"

"Just because people think you're a 'nerd' and I'm 'the coolest kid here', doesn't mean I shouldn't help someone who's getting hurt." Yoongi replies. "What's your name?"

"Jimin." He replies quietly, getting shyer by the second.

"I'm Yoon-"

"I know who you are," Jimin says while cutting off Yoongi. "You're the most popular kid in this school, remember?"

"Oh, yeah" Yoongi replies quietly.

"Jimin!"

Both boys turn around to see two people running towards them.

"Kookie, Tae!" Jimin says surprised to see his only friends running towards him.

"Oh." Jungkook says when he sees Yoongi, immediately getting shy.

"Did you do this to him!?!" Tae asks Yoongi.

"What, no! I would never do this to someone!" Yoongi says offended. "I may seem mean and rude, but I would never beat someone up for no reason."

"Then why are you here!?!" Tae says louder, getting madder by the second.

"Tae calm down,"Jimin said "He saw me getting my ass kicked and he got the other guy off me. He helped me Tae."

"He helped you?" Jungkook finally asked gaining some courage in front of Yoongi.

"Don't sound too surprised." Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Sorry, but I never expected someone as popular as you helping anyone like us." Jungkook replies.

"Yeah, we're usually looking out for ourselves." Tae says still sounding pissed off.

"Yoongi" Three people call out coming towards them.

"Hey" Yoongi replies.

"What happened!?" Jin says surprised seeing Jimin's bleeding face. He suddenly turns to Yoongi scaring the other because of the sudden movement. "I swear to god If you were the one that hurt this kid, I'll beat you."

Everyone took a step back scared of Jin's threat.

"For the last time I didn't do it!" Yoongi said.

"Do you want me to help you clean up and stop the bleeding?" Jin asks as he turns to Jimin.

"No I'm fine, thank you though." Jimin replies.

"Babe, you act too much like a mom." Namjoon says.

"Yeah you really do." Hoseok said agreeing with Namjoon.

Jin shot the two a glare. The two got the hint to shut up because Jin is scary when he's mad.

"How did you guys find me anyway?" Yoongi asked.

"When we couldn't find you, we asked people and they said they saw you coming this way." Namjoon replied.

"Who are you guys anyway?" Tae asked

"Tae don't be rude." Jungkook said

"It's okay" Jin replies with a laugh "I'm Jin, he's Namjoon, and he's Hoseok."

"I'm Jimin and this is Jungkook and Tae." Jimin replies

"Nice to meet you all" Jin says.

The bell rang and they all went their own ways . Jimin couldn't stop thinking about the boy who saved him. On the other hand, Yoongi couldn't stop thinking about the adorable boy he saved. Even after a few weeks he still couldn't believe someone would hurt someone because of their sexuality. It has been 3 weeks sense Yoongi saved Jimin and everyday Jimin has been avoiding eye contact with him. But today Jimin and his group had to perform in his music class, and Yoongi is in that class, so he doesn't know how this is going to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~766 Words~