Chapter 4

It has been a few weeks since that night in Jimin's room, and Yoongi and Jimin have become very close. Tae and Jungkook finally accepted the fact that Yoongi was really telling the truth when he said he kept his promises. Sense that night he hasn't let anyone he doesn't trust touch Jimin. He makes sure Jimin is always safe. Tae and Jungkook had no idea why Yoongi is suddenly being so nice to them. Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook have become really close friends, they are always together as well. Yoongi has finished arranging the song the 7 of the had to create for school. Namjoon had finished writing the lyrics and the other 5 we're learning their parts. Sense Yoongi and Namjoon are better at rapping they asked their teacher if they could compose the song and have that count and the teacher said that would work, so Yoongi and Namjoon were on charge of composing the song and the other 5 were in charge of performing the song. On the other hand Yoongi has finally come to terms with his feelings for Jimin, knowing that he has had them sense he saved him. Jimin realized his feeling for Yoongi. Knowing that they started when Yoongi saved him, but became serious when Yoongi told him that he would protect Jimin no matter what. When ever the 7 of them hang out they fool around and dance and sing to random songs. They always had a good time. Whenever they would dance one of the guys would ask Jimin why he was wearing long sleeves, and every time Jimin would start to panic and Yoongi would always save him. But this time, Yoongi wasn't fast enough.

~3rd Person P.O.V.~

"Jimin why don't you go put on a tank or something? You're sweating really bad." Jin, the eldest asked with concern laced in his voice.

"Ummm..." Jimin nervously turned and looked at Yoongi then said "I'm not too comfortable with my body just yet, I'm still a little shy."

"Jimin there is nothing to be nervous about, no one is going to make fun of you." Namjoon said as he started to roll up jimins sleeve.

Jimin looked over at Yoongi as soon as Namjoon started rolling up his sleeve, but before Yoongi was able to do anything Jin spoke up.

"Oh...My...God...Jimin!" He said with concern in his voice and sadness in his eyes. Jimin pulled his sleeve down as quick as possible then ran into Yoongi's embrace, starting to have a panic attach. Yoongi started comforting Jimin as they sat on his bed with the other 5 watching closely. After a while they all started talking about Jimins wrists. This was going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late post. I was having a ton of anxiety for this book but @user36028594 left a really nice comment giving me enough confidence to keep going. So thank you❤️🙏🏻
~498 Words~