Chapter 5

As soon as his shirt is off I rub my hands up and down his torso.  It is exactly how I imagined it.  Soft, yet firm.  Muscly, yet smooth.  His body is everything I've wanted since I first remember seeing him years ago. I know I am in control right now, but I am not sure how long that will last.

Every sexual experience I have had to date has been plain. Average at best. I wanted more than just vanilla. I wanted pleasure and passion. I needed something where I could express who I was, and I knew Jared could give that to me. I knew given the opportunity that I could be a freak sexually. I was about to see just how much of a freak I really am.

"Jared, I don't want you to hold back." I say in between kisses.

"Then I won't ."

"It's been a long time, but I want you to do what you'd do with any other girl."

"You aren't any other girl."

I disregard what he has just said and continue feeling my way all over his body. I plant kisses on his chest and lower my body slowly. I am almost kneeling when he yanks me up.

"No!"

"But I want to..."

"No!"

For some very odd reason he is refusing to let me give him a blow job. I can't understand this, but with a shrug I stand back up. I reach for his hands and place them on my lower stomach. He doesn't move them and I'm suddenly feeling a little self conscious. He's told me I'm beautiful. I'm not feeling that way right now.

I turn around so my back is up against his body and I bend slightly. I can feel his erection through my jeans. I try again to get him to touch me. Moving his hands to the top of my jeans, I slowly unbutton them. He sighs.

"Not here."

"What?"

"I want you in my bed. I don't want a fast fuck."

"But..."

"Shhh, if we are doing this, it's on my terms."

This is where my control has gone completely.  It hadn't lasted long.  I get a hold of myself mentally and agree to go to his house.  It felt wrong to even consider having sex the first 'official' day we've met, but to do it in his home.  That felt even weirder.  What do I know anyway?  I'm just along for the ride.

We get in his truck and he grabs my hand again.  He's determined to make me feel special.  I look over and see he has a pained expression on his face.  I look down to his lap and notice how tight his pants are.  He's driving a lot faster now than he had when we first came here an hour ago.  I don't need to wonder why.

We reach a driveway that isn't the main entrance to his home and he pulls in.  He clicks a button on his key ring and the garage door opens for him to pull into.  As soon as he parks, he unbuckles and jumps out.  He reaches the passenger side and lifts me out.

Taking my hand in his again he leads me through some empty rooms and then into a large studio that I instantly recognize from his social media postings.  I begin feeling light headed and I break contact from him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm okay.  I just need some air."

"Okay. Let's go out by the pool."

He leads the way to the patio in the back and motions for me to sit in one of the many lounge chairs.  He goes through some glass doors leaving me to my thoughts.  I'm immediately wondering if what I'm about to do is a good idea, but as soon as I start to plan my escape, he is back with a bottle of water.