four

Tonight, you and I,
We all fall into it

My mind was dizzy with desire, confusion inching through every corner

My mind was dizzy with desire, confusion inching through every corner. Seulgi's hands stayed on my shoulders, slowly pushing me back into the arm of the couch until she was leaning completely over me, her knees on either side of my legs.

Lips responding sloppily, I cupped her hip in my palm and tried to kiss back, forgetting my months of inexperience and trying my best—but I was by far outmatched.

Her mouth opened against mine, parting my lips forcefully, and our tongues collided, a hot, haphazard mess of clashing tongues and teeth. The corner of her lips lifted in a half smile against my cheek, and she lifted her mouth, allowing me to breathe for a second before I hastily kissed her again, thinking almost drunkenly.

Making out with strangers is fun.

Also, you're not straight.

It was almost as if the cocaine dusting her otherwise impeccable clothes had some sort of effect on me, rendering me passionate and overly energetic, but every movement of mine was jerky and hesitant, confused and messy. I gasped for air, lips parting as I came up, and her mouth rested on my jaw, her teeth grazing my skin in a way that sent shockwaves rolling through my spine.

"You're cute," She chuckled as her lips left mine for a short moment, before coming down on them again. "You say you're here for Minhyuk?"

My brain seemed to have no control over my mouth—all I could do was stare up at her, eyes half closed and panting heavily through the kiss. "Huh? I-I mean, yeah."

There was the slight smirk on her lips again, and the tip of her forefinger touched the end of my jaw, and slowly trailed down to my lips. The look in her eyes was one of pure, feral amusement, but I didn't regret it for a single second.

"You don't look the type, to be honest." She mused, and even though I had no idea what she was referring to, I stared at her face, the movement of her lips, the way her eyes scanned my face. But then, she grinned, and my heart stopped. "Don't be too pissed when they tell you, honey. You're not the first."

I frowned, confused, and turned my head to the side. A few feet away, in the crowd, a face winked at me. Vernon. What?

Seulgi's red fingernail tapped my chin, turning my attention back to her. She shook her head, still smiling amusedly, and leaned down to kiss me shortly before climbing off my heated body. "Don't worry."

"What?" I was still in shock, my hair and composure disheveled as I sat up, trying to catch my breath. "This place—"

"We're all friends here." She smiled charmingly, but her effect was wearing off. "I believe Minhyuk had some ulterior motive in inviting you here."

I blinked, anger swirling in the pit of my stomach, replacing the earlier heat of lust. "What the fuck?"

"Language, honey." A warm finger rested against my lips. "It doesn't sound nice on pretty lips like yours."