chapter 6 :Happy birthday

Jazzy

Today is my Baby's birthday.I have so much things to do for her and unfortunitly her birthday is on a school day so well be celebrating for two days.I drove to Queeni's house early to give her her first suprise.

I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

Goodmorning jasmine Ms.dafield said opening the door,Queeni is in her room you can head straight up.

I walked in Queeni's room,She was still asleep.She looked so cute when she sleeps but I had to wake her up.

Babe what are you doing here so early she said trying to cover her face with the pillow.I snatched the pillow from her face.

I already saw you an happy birthday baby I said handing her the bag.

Aww thanks babe she sad giving me a kiss.

Now go get dressed I stated.She got up and only had on a sports bra and her boy shorts.I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist,I started kissing up her all the way to her lips.

Babe I gotta get ready she said giving me one last kiss.

I was waiting for what seem like hours.Queeni had to get in the shower ,do her make up,her hair,look in the mirrior do her hair again look at her phone and then finally she's done.

Took you long enough I said getting up.

I j....hey!!were matching she said ponting back and forth at our clothes.

She had on bleached long jeans,A red obey sweater since it was cold out and some red toms.I had on the same thing my pants just looked baggy.

You guys look cute Ms.dafield said as we walked down stairs,I made breakfeast if your hungry.

Me and queeni ate a few waffles and head to school.These are for you I said handing her flowers,chocolate,and a card.

Thanks so much babe she said giving me a long kiss.

Happy birthday Queeni everyone said as we walked up hand in hand.

Y'all look so pretty frankie said putting her hands together.

Queeni

Weres Ashley,I said looking around.

She's walking up behind you jason said pointing her way.

She had a big cake box in her hand and some balloons.

Happy birthday Queeni she said showing me the cupcakes.They were pink and said queeni with a candy crown.

Khalid came running and took a cup cake then I took one.The rest of the gang got one and then random people started asking.I just to ashley to give it to them because we won't eat them all.I took the crown of the cupcake and bit it.

You not gone share with me jazzy said in an aw tone.

I put the cup cake to her mouth to let her take a bite.I saw a flash and it was ronnie and james takeing pictures.

This is going in the photo book james said.

Babe you got iceing on your mouth I said while getting a napkin to clean her face.

The bell rung and everyone was rushing to get to class well almost everyone.Jazzy took my hand and walked me to class.People stoped and stared said there awws and oohs.

Jazzy walked me to my first period,I stood in line with all the other kids waiting for the teacher to open the door.

Baby I forgot some jazzy said walking back towards me.

She walked up and gave me a kiss I looked around ignoring every ones awws and saw taylor standing by the locker looking at me I just ignored it.

Me:where are you

Frankie:at first period with ashley.

Me:the door isn't open yet

Frankie :that's because were inside getting a lecture

Me:What  did y'all do

Frankie:poped one of taylors friends in the mouth.

Me:Oh wow tell me about it later.

__________________________

Were are we going babe I asked confused of why we didnt turn down my street.

Were going to the mall she stated plainly.

Why I asked still confused.

I can't spoil my girlfriend on her birthday.

I just looked up at her i didnt respond i just put my hand in hers and enjoyed the ride to the mall.

Jazzy was holding my hand as we looked around.

Baby I want this I said holding up a shirt I found in forever 21.I handed it to her to hold.

Bye the time we left the mall I had about 4 bags and 6 shoe boxes three for me and theree for queeni we both got the same shoes.

Are you hungry she asked starting up the car.

I'm in the mood for cheese cake I said clapping my hands.

My name is taylor and I'll be your waitress for today.

Oh uh uh can we get another waitress  I yelled looking for one.

Baby sit down and be nice jazzy said today is your day so let me wine and dine you.

When jazzy said that it was like she saw the ghost of christmas pass.

Can I have the strawberyy cheese cake with no chese and hold the cake I said with a smirk.

Babe jazzy said in a serious tone.

Fine I said just give me the strawberry cheese cake just how it is.