Chapter22:lets take them to war

Jazzy

I pulled my gun out and started shooting as i ran to the truck.I hopped in along with everyonelse as james started to drive.

Mann I aint trying to kill nobody i said with my hands over my face.

You dont have to jazzy we will get the clean up crew to stage all the dirty work frankie said.

It aint even been 1 day since queeni left and you already depressed khalid said.

How you know im depressed I said looking up.

I can smell it he said causing everyone to laugh.

Ight wateva bruhh but take me back to frankie house so i can start looking for another house and stuff i said scooting back in the seat.

______________________

Queeni

We made it down here in florida with jazzy's mom.Its okay but its nothing compared to home.

Girls go relax in the hot tub i know things have been tense momma J said pushing us towards the sliding doors.

Im okay ill just go upstairs and call jasmine and see how shes doing i said walking towards the stairs.

I slowly made my way up stairs pulling out my phone and dialing jazzy.

Hey baby girl jazzy said answering the phone.

I miss you already baby i just wanna come home.

Babe your in florida because i want you safe i promise we will be reunited again you just have to trust me.

I trust you baby

Good i gotta go baby ill call you later i love you my queen

I  love you my king

And with that she hung up.

I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch with Ashley.

You alright boo ashley said rubbing my back.

Yea i just dont want to loose the only person that keeps my heart going i said.

Queeni stop thinking that you know jasmine is a fucking bad ass and all the crazy shit she did she still here with out one scratch Ashley said.

You  know if she was here she would get mad at you for saying her real name i said laughing.

Is that the only thing you heard ashley said hitting me on the shoulder.