chapter:11 Untill we meet again

Queeni

today is the day we throw my grandmothers ashes into the beach.She always told me that when I was about fourteen but I never thought it will hapen and it be so devistating.I cried my self to sleep every night as Jazzy held me.Even she couldn't help the pain go away.Atleast I could live on my own since I was 18.

Jazzy took my hand as we walked on to the beach.Frankie,Jason,khalid,james,and franklin followed behind.I walked to the shore with the ashes,my grandmother ashes.It all seems so unreal.

I held up my dress as I walked deeper in the water.Everyone one else was with me every step I took.I opened the jar and  a poured a little bit of the ashes in the ocean.I started to cry I couldn't continue.My heart was shattering slowly and slowly peice by peice.My world was crumbling and I'm not strong enough to deal with it mabey I should just go to.

I felt Jazzy squeez my hand telling me to keep going.I poured the rest of the ashes in the ocean and fell down in the water.The ashes surrouned me as I sat the crying,crying that my grandma is gone.The last person that cared the last person that loved me.

Jazzy helped me up and took my hand.She got her towel and wrapped it around me.

Everyone started to walk ahead of me because I was walking ever so slow.I heard someone calling my name,I turned around to see that it was this tall mixed colored man,it was my life takeing dad.I started to run to the car.Everyone else ran to chaseing behind me.

What happened jazzy said almost out of breath.

Let's just go I'll explain in the car I said getting in.Everyone got in. james backed out the parking lot and quickly drove away.

Soooo are you gonna tell us what happened back there Frankie said with a worried look.

That was my dad I said while leaning my head aginst the window.

I told them everything that happened no one thought a pretty girl like me could have been threw all that stuff.I did a pretty good job hideing it to.

I decided to go home.Jazzy said she will stay with me I'm actually glad that she will stay I need some comfort.

I went to my grandmothers room and sat on her bed.Everything  was how she left it before she left.I walked to her mirrior and saw a picture of me and her when I was thirteen.I started to cry I cried even harde when I read the caption Me and my beautiful grandaughter I will lover her forever and always.I felt someones hand slip around my waist I turned around and started to cry in jazzy shirt.“i have no one now I'm left alone my grandma was the only one who loved me and now she's gone I have nothing I'm left alone in this world with nothing"  I said crying.

“Your not alone babe you have me and I will always be here no matter what I love you Queeni Marianna Williams"Jazzy said while kissing me."I love you to" I said while kissing back.

_____________1 month later________

Things have been getting better I still can't believe that my dad killed my grandma.He thought he was gonna be able to get custody of me but he didn't know that I was already 18 now he has life in prison for the murder of my mom and grandmother and rape charges.Im looking for a house to move into.I gave my grandmothers things to salvation army because I know that's what she would want.

I walked down stairs to an empty leaving room.I went in the kitchen and ate some cereal.After I was finish eating I went outside to my car.It was a white drop top that jazzy got me.I got in and drove to school.I parked in my normal parking spot and got out.As always Taylor and her minions had something to say I just ignored them and continued to walk .I sat at the table were everyone allways sit