Chapter 13:Lost without you

Jazzy

Its been 3 days since I talked to queeni and I miss her so much I don't know what to do.Imma just go to her house later on and talk to her but right now I need kick khalid ass in call of duty ghost.

Queeni

I turn the channel to disney jr.Yasss my favorite show is on.

The doc is in and she fixed you up if your a toy than your in luck its okay don't be afraid the doc really knows her stuff doo doo doo you know it good for you the doc is gonna help you feel better ohh ohh ohh its the place to go when you feel a little under the weather let doc mc stuffins do her thing to get you right back in the swing doc mc stuffins doc mc stuffins come on let the visits began the doc is in.

I laughed as the theme song was finished.I opened my lap top and got on face book Some friend request and horny me trying to talk to me.I decided to go on jazzy page.

KingJazzy:I miss my baby girl queeni I don't like when she mad at me,Gotta go to sleep with out her in my ear:'(

I looked at the status I miss her to but I'm just to pissed off about it.

Jazzy

After I whooped khalid in 2k twice I left.I decided to stop buy Starbucks and get he her favorite frap.Than I stopped by the store and got her some candy and ice cream.

I pulled up to Queeni house with the things,I knocked on the door like five times till she answered.

What do you want she said as she opened the door.I can tell she was happy to see me she was trying to hold back a smile.

I pushed pass her and walked in I brought you Things I said while sitting it on the counter.

Thanks you could leave now she said holding the door opened.I walked to the door shut and locked it.

Queeni stood there with her arms folded.You not gone talk to me I said steeping closer.She didn't say nonthing she just steped back.I grabbed her by her waist and carried her to her room.

I put her down and locked the door.Get out my room jazzy said pushing me.She started crying and punching me.I grabbed he wrist a pushed her up aginst the wall.I put my lips aginst hers.I sucked on her bottom lip as she stirred in my grip.She finaly  gave up and kissed back.

I brought her to the bed and got on top of her.I kissed her kneck and behind her ears.She started to moan while she unbuttoned my shirt.

She leaned up so I could take off her shirt.I slid my hand up her back  unclipping her bra.I sucked on one as my other hand played with the other.

I kissed down her stomach to her shorts.I pulled them down with her panties.I opened her legs wider and put them on my shoulder.I  moved my tounge in circles around her ball.I stuck my toung in her .She pushed my head down as she moaned.I put my fingers in going faster.She arched her back as she reach her climax.I licked her clean.

Hurry up and go shower so we can pack your stuff to go to our new house I said putting on my shirt.

___________________________________

Khalid bring that box in our room I yelled out.Badcock was here with our furniture and now we all go to set  up.And who better at helping us than are crew.People was walking in and out with box after box.Queeni sat at the hood of my car eating her ice cream that she poured her candy in.

Babe can I have some of your ice cream I asked queeni

Nope she said popping the p

Whyy I whined looking down

Because I said soo she stated

Ohh look at that puppy I said while queeni turned to look I took her spoon and got some ice cream.

Babe she said hitting me on my shoulder.

I walked away laughing.Its now 8:30 and everything is done and set up.Everybody chilling in the living room.

I wanna have a onesie sleep over queeni blurted out.The girls agreed and the guys looked at them like are you serious.

Noo we Not doing that khalid said shakeing his head.

I agree james said standing up.

Babee Queeni whined in my ear.

Okay this is the deal if me Queeni Frankie and Ashley beat y'all at basketball we have it and yall have to were onesies.

Everybody walked out side and to the Basketball hoop.

      -------15min later-----

We won 18 to 11 even though I scored all the points.

I guess we haveing a onesie sleep over I yelled