chapter20:pay back pt1

Babe can we leave i said as i pushed my plate forward.

Yea im done Ashley agreed.

Ight lets Buck Jazzy said as she stood up.

We walked out the resturant after Jazzy paid.

So what you gone do when you graduate from school Jasmine Frankie asked.

Dont call me by my real name jazzy hissed and im tryna get a scholarship to colledge basketball than go to the wnba from there.

What about you Queeni Ashley asked.

Umm i wanna be a Lawer but i really wanted to be a stay at home mom,shitt i was almost there Queeni i said as i looked down.

Jazzy rubbed my back in comfort.And you will get to be a stay at home mom.

When we pulled up to our house our front door was open.

Jazzy parked the car and hoped out running inside.

We all followed her.

I looked on the ground and saw our tvs busted and glass shattered.I looked back up and jazzy was on the phone.I picked up a picture with me and my grandma.I opened the broken frame and put the picture in my pocket.

Sooner or later the boys came.

I just got off the phone with yall and yall here already Frankie said to the boys.

If Jazzy not on the phone with  the boys then who is she on the phone with.

I walked up to her and looked at her.You can tell she was mad just by the way she scrunch up her eye brows.

Babe I said softly putting my hands around her waist.

She hung up the phone and pulled me closer to her.

I need you safe she whispered in my ear.

Babe whats happening i asked feeling scared inside.

You and Ashley need to go far away from here she said loud this time so everyone could here.

I backed up and looked at the ground.

I don't wanna go i just don't wanna leave you here what if i leave and i never get to see you again i said starting to cry.

Babie i promise you will get to see me again trust me we have so much more time to spend our life together jazzy said pulling me back into her.

Where are we gonna go Ashley said .

I'm gonna call my mom and tell her to book yall a flight to stay with her in Florida Jazzy said.

Nooo i whined into jazzys shirt.

Babie just think of it as a vacation Jazzy said running her hands threw my hair.

Well everyone staying at James and Frankie's house Jazzy yelled.

Yea because that's exactly what i wanted Frankie said sarcasticly.

________________________

Jazzy

We layed in bed in one of Frankie and James guest rooms.

Babe can i get up and at least get some water I asked queeni.

I don't wanna let you go i don't want to leave she said squeezing me tighter.

Babiee you have to i want you to be safe i promise you will see me again i said getting out of her grip and getting on top of her.

Pinky promise she said holding out het pinky.

Pinky promise i said crossing our pinkies.

I Kissed  her on her lips softly and it soon got heated.I slid my hands up her shirt and started to rub her titties under her bra.I pulled my shirt off and she did the same.I unclipped her bra and started to kiss down her neck and to her titties.

I sucked on one as i massaged the other with my hand.

I kissed down to her stomach leaving hickies as i went down.I unbuttoned her pants and pulled down her panties.I already got you wet i said as i rubbed my fingers across the wet canvas.

I licked her clit in circles makeing her moan.I started to go faster makeing her buck her hips.I stuck two fingers inside her makeing her yelp in pleasure.I went in and out fast.I took my fingers out and went to my suit case and pulled out my blues strap.

I put it on and inserted it in her slowley but hard.

I layed on the bed motioning for her to get on me.

She got on me sliding on my strap.She moved back and forth riding it as i moaned.Each time she move the strap rubs aginst my clit.

I turned her over telling her to bend over on the bed.I thrust in and out of her fast makeing her moan louder abd louder.Babie i cant hold it she moaned.And with that she squirted every where.

She  plopped down on the bed as i did the same.

I love you Queeni marriana williams i said snuggling behind her.

I love you to Jasmine Jackson Queeni replied.

I been working on this for a while hope you liked it vote please

Comment your fav movie mine is love and basketball

to my ghost readers i will like if yall voted and commented not just read.Thanks