Chapter 19:cool it down

Jazzy

I havent been involved with this gang stuff lately i just been focusing on school and wanting to graduate within three months.Its been pretty hard for queeni even though she didnt say i can see it.Everything has neen going through her mind and ive been there for her threw it all.

Ive had this idea about adopting a child when me and Queeni both graduate but i want to keep it a suprise.

I turned on my side and watched Queeni sleep.I didnt want to wake her up for school she just looked so peaceful.

"You watching me sleep" Queeni said as her eyes opened.

"i just didnt want to wake you"I said leaning over to kiss her but she blocked her mouth with her hand.

"uhh morning breath"She said as she laughed.

"morning breath"?I said as i got on top of her and pined her down.

"noo"Queeni squealed as she wiggled around in my grip.

I kissed her making her squeal even more.

"eww"she said when i finnaly let her go.

We both got up did our normal routine and walked out side.

"Babe can we take my car"Queeni whined 

"Okay,I see your in a much better mood i said opening the car door for her.

"yea"she muttered as i got in.

"wanna go and get something to eat?" I asked looking over at Queeni.

"yes please"She said dragging the l

I pulled up to the drive threw at mc.donalds

"What do you want babe"

"umm i want the egg mc muffin and a frap"Queeni said looking at something on her phone.She always on her phone cant even walk in the kitchen with out her phone.One day im gonna hide it and see how she reacts lol.

"can i get two egg mc muffins and a frap"I said rolling up the window.I drove to the next window to get the food.

I handed Queeni the bag and drove to school.

______________________

Me Queeni frankie and Ashley was standing in the principles office.Taylor was standing on the other side of the door holding a tissue to her nose and her boyfriend holding an ice pack to his eye.If they thought switching my first period class to a class with my girlfriend and my ex was going to be fine then they must be on a molly or something.

"Frankie,Jazzy,Ashley,and Queeni will have one week of suspension and as for you Taylor and paul you guys wont be getting suspended"The principle said.

"They the one that started it "Frankie said leaning aginst the table.

"Dosent seem like it to me"The principle said.

Frankie was finna say something else but i stoped her.

"Fuck you"I said pointing to the principle"Fuck you"i said pointing to taylor"And Fuck you"I said pointing to paul.I heard Queeni ashley and frankie laughing behind me.

"Come on yall"I said graabing queeni by the waist."Lets go to TGI Fridays"

We all walked out the school singing the the them song to prince of bel'air

Hey guys i just wanted to give a fillar chapter that is going to lead up to the drama in the next chapter thanks you guys for the reads and votes also