Chapter 14:Onesie party

Queeni

Today is the day we have a onesie sleepover I'm sooo excited.Everyone will be here any minute now.I have on a pink onesie with zebra stripes.

Babe come down everyone is here I heard jazzy yell from downstairs.

Hello everyone I said as I walked down the stairs.

There was khalid in a boondocks onesies,James in a family guy onesie,Ronnie in a miami heat onesie,James in a red onesie,Frankie in a love pink onesie,And jazzy in a fantastic four onesie.There was this one guy in a Yellow bird onesie from our school oh yea that was frankie boyfriend.

Okay let's start the sleep over frankie said walking in the kitchen.

This is not a sleep over this is just kicking it at my homies house Khalid said sitting down at the table.

Its. a sleepover so just get over it I said while patting him on the back.

Let's start off with some shots ronnie said holding a bottle of liquor.

I'll pass on that I said while sitting on jazzys lap.

I watched as everyone took shots.I felt uncomfortable under frankie boyfriend niko's gaze.I started to shift in jazzys lap.

You okay babe jazzy asked wrapping her arm around my wrist.

I'm fine baby I said giving her a peck on her lips.

They continued to take shots after shots Franki jazzy and james didn't drink to much but I think niko had atleast two.

Time for truth or dare frankie said running to the living room holding nikos hand.

Okay me first james said khalid I dare you to put ice cream pizza and tamatos in a blender and drink it.

Everyone watched as khalid mixed the ingredients iñ the blender.

Eww everyone said as he drunk it

I can drink that everyday he said sitting back down

Queeni khalid started I dare you to drink a hole bottle of. water untill you have to pee and hold it till you cant hold

it no more.

Okay I said going to get a bottle of water.

I watched everyone do there do there dares untill I couldn't hold it no more.

I ran upstairs to the bathroom and let it all out.I washed my hands and was finna walk out the bathroom untill someone pushed me back in.

What do you want niko I said backing up.

I want you he said takeing my arm.

Sorry I said but I'm strictly pussy buddy so get out my way I said snatching away.

He pushed me back makeing me fall over the side of the tub and hit my head on the wall .I screamed out in pain as the pain flowed in .

He covered my mouth and started to take off my onesie.I kicked and punched but he was just to strong.

I tried to scream but he covered my mouth.

He pulled out his man hood and stuck it in me.I groaned in pain.

He stroked in and out in and out.I cried as I watched him hover over me.

When he took his hand off my mouth I screamed as loud as I can.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

Queeni what's wrong I heard jazzy yell.

Niko started to choke me in the tub.I was gasping for air .I heard the door bust open.I looked up and niko wasnt there.

jazzy helped me out the tub i ran into the room.I Quickly changed my clothes and got in the bed.I cried 'cried because I've been raped and couldn't do anything about it.

I Slowly fell asleep holding the teddy bear my mom and grandma gave me on my sixth birthday.