Disaster After Disaster

*Ashley's POV*

I wake up screaming to a nightmare. My head hurts and I'm dizzy.

I'm sweating and panting for breath until I hear screaming and cursing downstairs.

I use my inhaler before getting up and walking downstairs and standing there.

It was Avi, Melissa, and Malia arguing.

"What the hell is your problem?", Avi shouted.

"No, what the hell is your problem? You leave and don't come back", Melissa shout.

"You two are 18 and 17 years old, you don't need a babysitter so why are you worring about where I am?", Avi screamed again.

"No one cares about where you're at or going! We just wanna know why you would fucking leave and not say anything?", Malia shouted.

"You know where I go every fucking morning! I drop the girls off at school and go over Scott's and Mitch's place! I just had to go pick Ashley from school because of an incident and I was running late but next time if you have that much of a problem leaving you two here alone, I'll take you to a fucking daycare because you obviously can't take care of yourselves if you need me here all the fucking time!", Avi shouted even louder.

I've never heard Avi curse or shout like this.

I tried to say something but all of a sudden, I couldn't breathe.

I was panting for air and I started shaking.

Next thing I know, I heard someone shout my name and everything went dark.

*Mitch's POV*

Avi, Melissa, and Malia are arguing and the rest of us are trying to break it up.

All of a sudden, I heard ragged and heavy breaths.

I look over and see Ashley at the bottom of the steps. She's panting and shaking.

"Ashley!", I shouted as I put Avi and run to her.

As soon as I touched her, she collapsed in my arms having a seizure.

Her eyes were in the back of her head and she was shaking uncontrollably.

She had an expression of pain on her face as if she's trying to fight the seizure.

I started crying as I shouted, "Guys! Ashley's having a seizure!"

Avi looked over and gasped as he and everyone ran to her.

Melissa and Malia was just standind at the front door.

"Oh come on! She just wants attention!", Malia said.

"Shut up you bitch!", Avi shouted.

Melissa and Malia just rolled their eyes and went to the kitchen.

'How could they say that?', I thought.

"Call the ambulance!", Avi shouted.

Kirstie ran to get her phone and paced the living room as she told the operater what happened and the directions.

"Hurry up!", Scott yelled.

"I'm trying!", Kirstie cried more.

Kevin, Avi, and I tried to hold her still and put her head back so her airway can still be open.

Ashley was still shaking and having a seizure. Her body was tense as she shook and her fist were balled up.

It was almost like her body was trying to fight the seizure.