Chapter Eleven

"Why do you two get to wear pants and all I'm offered is dresses, robes, and skirts?" Alice contemplated her reflection in a full-length mirror. The Prince had commissioned a lot of clothes for her but they all seemed straight out of a fetish catalog. She'd settled on a red and white micro mini so tight you could see the outline of her rear end along with an equally tight crop top that fit more like a sports bra. The outfit was surprisingly comfortable as if it were a second skin.

"I like easy access," Hat replied.

Both the Prince's unabashed expression and the look he exchanged with Wit, pissed Alice off. "I like the stretchy fabric but I want some pants." She raised an eyebrow at him while keeping her expression serious.

"Well, I want to lay you on your back, lift your legs and spank your ass and thighs with my belt." Hat chuckled at his own flippant remark but choked off his laughter when he noticed the death stare Alice was throwing him. "Fine...I suppose pants will make it easier for you to ride. Wit, go to the royal dressmakers and have them make Alice stretchy pants to go with all of her stretchy tops."

* * * *

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Alice in Shifterland has moved to Radish. Please look for me there under SierraBraveRomance. All of the chapters in season one will still be free (I have an email in to support to unlock them.) and there are offers to earn free coins and coupons. Instead of deleting all the chapters on Wattpad, I'm modifying them into teasers so we don't lose the comments.