sorry lol

i was so caught up with other shit, i forgot wattpad even existed well, heres your update
—————————————————————
Anianu's POV
I walked back to my cell as, Liam? Walked past me but stopped and turned around. "What happened?" i smiled and explained that this is how i looked before the gnashes and the scientists were testing new chemicals and it took away the gnashes. He smiled "well, thats good!" he gave two thumbs up and continued walking.
"where ya goin?" i asked "To visit Maxine. Wanna come?" "Sure!" i stood next to him and smiled at how short he was. Eventually we made it to the other side of the facility and from some reason they let him in? I tried to go through but the stopped me. Liam saw me about ti go into corrupted form and said calmly "shes with me." the nodded and let me through. "how do you even have access to this area?" i asked, curious "well, i get hurt a lot, and Max is good with that stuff and now we are kinda like best friends." i nodded and followed until he stopped and knocked on a door. Someone opened it and had an awesome outfit. She was about to take down her mask but stopped when she saw me and put it back up. "Maxine, this is Anianu. A friend of mine." She nodded and took her mask down. She put out her hand. "Nice to meet ya!" i shook her hand and nodded. "You too. Also, awesome outfit" she smiled. "Thanks!" i nodded and smiled.  I have a feeling we'll be good friends.  A couple of glitches began to form around my arms.  Max looked at me and tilted her head a bit. "Woah. You ok?" I came to realization and nodded. "Its normal." Me and Liam said in unison. "I can float as well but the gnashes on my face come back." I said as she had a curious look. "Can i see?" I nodded and glitches and black smoke surrounded my body and i floated as the gnashes reappeared. "SeE" my voice glitched from different pitches as i spoke.  I went back to my normal form and for some reason had a nosebleed. "Huh. Thats new" i said as i wiped the blood off my face an smiled.  I got a fun idea.  i went closer to Max and said "Watch this" I went back in my corrupted form and stretched my hand toward Liam as he floated and was surrounded in Smoke but i didn't suffocate him.  Don't think Max would like me if i did.  He freaked out for a sec and spoke.  "Goddamnit Anianu" I chuckled but it was glitchy and sounded weird. "I set him down and looked at Max. She looked surprised. I picked her up and she was a tad bit scared but soon calmed down.  She laughed and i set her down. "I think we're gonna be friends."

A/N
sorry it was short! But i wonder what kind if Mischief they'll get in together?

also my friend ships Max and Anianu lol
so hi Eva haha