More Chaos

Liam's POV
After the mutt and the glitch Stopped the fight we got taken out of the experiment lab- thankfully. I don't know what happened to the glitch but she wasn't taken back to her cell. In fact She was taken away from the rest of us. We got put back in our cells. I was shapeshifting. It was such an unsettling feeling. Feeling all of your bones and muscles rip and crack. Then be put back together. Your spine growing or shrinking Into another form. You get used to it. It used to be really painful when it first started. They turned me I to this monster. This...freak. Just taken here? This is all I've ever known. I don't even know if I was given up by my parents or I was just found somewhere and they decided to take me to just do stupid useless experiments. I was broken out of my thoughts when the door of the cell opened. As usual I ran to the door eager to get out- as I was in my wolf form I was quicker- but the worker caught my neck in a loop attached to a pole as I was yanked backwards and whined growling and trying to get it off. He took me to the training area. He put me in a crate. As I was still in my wolf form and opened the door on the other side with the push of a button so he didn't have to go into the other room. I ran out to see an empty room. But I saw a crate on the other side of the room as a beast growled Inside it. I went into my human form to get a better look. But as i did so the crate opened to reveal a large bull charged at me. I didn't have enough time to change Into another animal as it took a while. I dodged its charge just in time. It huffed and stomped its foot. But as it turned I shape-shifted Into a lion. I roared and as it charged I swiped my paw and scratched it across the face sending it stumbling back, grunting in anger. I took another swipe and hit its horn making it be shoved back but as that happened the horn impaled the area my wrist would be in. I heard the bone crack and snap as I roared in agony. I got up enough anger that the pain wasn't my main focus I charged and latched my jaws around its throat. It bellowed and struggled but I bit down harder and pulled back and tore out its throat as it collapsed lifeless. I went into my wolf form and limped back to the crate scratching on the door. They didn't even care to help with my broken and bloodied wrist they just sent me back to my cell. I went into my human form to see the real damage. And boy was it bad. It looked as if my whole arm had been shredded to pieces as bone poked out from here and there. Just looking at it made it burn in agony. I only knew one person I could trust to go to. That was my only friend. I walked over into one of the less hostile units. I told them who i needed to see and they luckily let me in her cell. I held my arm behind my back. She smiled and walked over. "H-hey Maxine..mind helping me with something." I asked.
She ok down her mask. "Sure thing. What's up?" I took my arm from behind my back as it had bled more. She gasped. "Liam this is even worse then the other one! What did they make you fight this time?" I sighed and looked at her. "A bull. It didn't look that bad! Well In lion form I guess..." I said as I looked at her. "Yeah no duh! Because the wound is smaller considering how much you grow as you shape-shift!" I nodded as she told me to be more careful- I've already heard this lecture a million times. She had to put the bone back in my arm considering it was poking out here and there. And that hurt a lot. She ended up just doing some stitches and wrapping my arm. "Be more carful!" "Yeah Yeah I know Max." I said as I walked out.

this is what Maxine or Max looks like ^^

A/N
Ok! That's it for this chapter! Sorry I didn't post! But I'll make it up to ya.