The Witch and the Doctor

Some time after the events of Doctor Stephen Strange battling Dormammu's zealots on Earth along with Wong and rogue Mordo who just left to walk his own path.

Jonathan Pangborn, a former sorcerer who left Kamar-Taj to step on his path and constantly transferred dimensional energy into him to heal his legs to functionally walk properly.

He was now confronted by Mordo in his workshop and started to question Pangborn's way of using magic and how it defies the natural law.

Before he could finish, the sorcerer started to whip out a crowbar to attack the rogue Mordo, as Mordo's hand touched Pangborn's stomach. An aura of ethereal wave wavered out and seeped into Mordo's hand.

The now vulnerable Jonathan Pangborn collapsed empty without magic to sustain himself was now on the ground shaking and felt nothing in his legs.

"Why are you doing this?"

Mordo leaned closer to Pangborn's face and simply declared these three simple words.

"Too many sorcerers.."

ONE MONTH TIMESKIP....

Today was like no other, the sun was shining, birds were singing and today was a good morning for Doctor Strange.

Doctor Strange now bears the title of Sorcerer Supreme and head off downstairs for work wearing the flowing Cloak of Levitation.

Wong was there to greet him

"Morning, Wong."

"Morning, Stephen"

What's the word for today?" Asked Strange

"Nothing lately, but there has been word of a sorcerer being robbed of their energy to sustain themselves."

"Which one is it?" Asked Strange peculiarly.

Wong then used his magic to project an realistic footage of the attack on Pangborn who was robbed of his energy.

"Pangborn..." Strange sternly replied.

"Indeed.." Wong said.

"We had word that a mysterious sorcerer has been stealing energy and is killing off sorcerers."

"But there has been another force that's at work...a dark force of magic ancient than time and creation smothering the multiverse and is killing it...if we don't act quickly..the world as we know it will cease to exist..."

Doctor Strange processed his brain trying to think of an idea that could help, in an instantaneous flash, Stephen thought of it.

"I think I know who can help."

Strange quickly rushed and went to grab his phone and quickly dialled the number of Tony Stark.

MEANWHILE AT THE AVENGERS COMPOUND...

A phone vibrated noisily without hesitating, resonating a ringing so loud that the entire room can hear it.

Tony went to grab the phone and held it in his bare hands close to his ears to hear.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's me Strange." replied Strange.

"Strange, what can I help you with?"

"Listen...there is a threat somewhere in the multiverse that is threatening the universe and I'm afraid if we don't advance, who knows what will happen.." Explained Stephen.

Tony thought for a moment and said...

"Since you called the right person for help, but I don't specialise throughly with magical forces that threatens the world or my friends-."

After a silent moment of unheard voices, Tony quickly thought of someone who can help.

"Hold that thought...I just thought of someone who can help you."

Tony then declined the phone and rushed off to Steve Rogers for help.

The Iron Man rushed back and forth and then went back to the phone with Strange.

"Hey Strange? There's someone who can help especially in magic. Her name is Wanda Maximoff and she's an Avenger of powerful magic who protects the Reality Stone. She's a heavy fighter but she'll help."

"Alright, but I need to give the address to my Sanctum Sanctorum, it'll help her find where she's supposed to see me."

"Ok" Replied Tony

The phone ended and a text of an address appeared on Tony's phone which led him to summon Wanda.

Wanda Maximoff then went to see what the dilemma was and went to see Tony to ask what's going on

"Tony? Is something wrong?"

"I'm fine, Maximoff but there's someone you need to meet, his name is Doctor Strange and he needs your help."

"Who is Doctor Strange?" Asked Wanda

"He'll explain everything to you once you go to see him and..."

He then hands a small piece of paper from his pocket which he just wrote down on after being called by Strange.

"This is the address of Doctor Strange's place, once you get there, he'll explain everything to you."

Wanda was handed the piece of paper and in it wrote.

"177a Bleecker Street."

He then closed Wanda's hand with the paper.

"Good luck, Wanda." He said with a smile

Wanda then looked at the paper in a peculiar way and suddenly Vision appeared behind her

"Vis..."

"Wanda.."

"Listen I heard what happened and I thought you might need some help with what's going on."

"Vis, I know you want to help but, this is something I need to do independently, I need to rely on myself at times."

Vision thought for a moment and looked deeply in her eyes

"Just make sure you make it back safely.."

Wanda smiled and said

"I will"

They kissed passionately on the lips, it was a touching moment of true love that never wanted to be separated and it concluded with a smile

Tony then coughed to avoid the awkwardness that he was displaying as Wanda and Vision had their sentimental moment.

"I'll take you there."

Wanda then followed Tony and got in his car to see Doctor Strange, the journey was long but they got there eventually.

She soon stepped out and saw the Sanctum Sanctorum, it was huge and immense. Despite the appearance of the building, she took a deep breath and proceeded.

"Hey"

Wanda looked back at Tony and...

"Hope you make it back."

With that said, Tony took off to drive back to the Avengers, Wanda took a few steps towards the Sanctum Sanctorum and took a deep breath again and started to knock three times on the door.