The Final Battle for the Multiverse

Mordo, Wong, Wanda and Strange now armed forces as they witness the emanating aura and presence of Dormammu as he appeared.

"You have failed me, Mordo, you chose your own heart over what you were meant to be doing!"

"I'm done doing your dirty work, Dormammu! I don't want any part of your Zealots or whatever anymore!"

As Mordo said that, he torn apart his dark hooded robe and branded his olive green and brown robes once again.

"You dare defy me!?" Dormammu said

Dormammu unleashed spikes of sharp dark rocks towards the quartet of sorcerers, Wanda then placed her hands over her necklace and started to energise her power. The Reality Stone on the rectangular rimmed necklace started to glow an ethereal aura of energy and light, her eyes started to glow a bright crimson shade of red.

With all of her gathered power, she unleashed a powerful ray of streaming red energy, the energy Wanda displayed was more smoky like and as the energy beam touched the rock spikes.

The rock spikes then transformed into a flurry of snowflakes and faded away into the darkness.

With one of Dormammu's attacks evaded, he then unleashed a shadowy wave of dark smoke and cloud, from the cloud generated an army of Mindless Ones. The Mindless Ones soon shrouded around the sorcerers.

The sorcerers then started to look around and pondered at the sight of darkness around them.

"Don't let it fool you, we can do this." Encouraged Strange

"Together.." Wanda applied

The four sorcerers then separated and fought off against the umbral darkness.

As they fought, the heroes generated energy and weaponry as they fought off countless Mindless Ones and managed to vanish some of them.

The purple colour that stained the Staff of the Living Tribunal was now a warm orange glow taking over the darkness.

Wanda used her energy to blast off the darkness as she manipulated its property through her power.

Wong, Stephen and Mordo used their magical energy and generated whips, swords and circles from what their power and wiped out half the darkness.

Wong and Mordo were soon pinned by the dark Mindless Ones unable to move or fight.

Just then, Kaecilius appeared from his Sling Ring gateway and decided to intrude into the battle.

As the battle continued, Kaecilius threw various of his glass shards to Wanda and Strange.

Luckily, shields of pure magic deflected against the barrage.

Strange then conjured a gateway from his Sling Ring behind Kaecilius and discarded him with a kick sending him to the gateway back to Earth, as Kaecilius landed back to where he was, Iron Man, Hawkeye and Captain America circled around him.

"Hey, you just came back to get your ass kicked." Tony said calmly

Doctor Strange then threw two magic circles towards Dormammu hitting him, then Wanda used her reality changing powers releasing energy towards the circle, turning them into a bursting flash of white light.

The light was so bright that the sorcerers and Wanda herself had to cover their eyes, the light was powerful enough to extinguish all of the Mindless Ones wiped clean off of the battlefield.

The flash of light was far from Earth that the Avengers can see the flash of light blazing afar.

"Must be Wanda using her powers for sure." Steve said.