Vengeance of Kaecilius and Mordo

Preciously on The Witch and the Doctor...

Wanda meets Wong and Doctor Strange, Strange and Wanda both learn they are keepers of the Reality and Time Stones. Meanwhile, Mordo sides with Dormammu and Kaecilius returns for vengeance, the fate of the multiverse is at stake.

End of summary...

The golden lowering sunset descended in the peaks of Kamar-Taj, it was a majestic sight of true beauty and radiance to behold in one's eyes and hands. As the night started to shift in with the pearlescent moon.

Wanda and the rest decided to rest for the day and save the rest of today for tomorrow. Each person respectably went to their rooms to sleep, as Wanda went to her room, she was greeted by Wong once again.

"Hello, Wanda."

"Hi, Wong, what's up?"

Wong then handed a small piece of paper to Wanda, confused and then read 'shamballa' on the paper.

"The WiFi password."

Wong then left to walk to his room, Wanda left alone and confused went to her room, just as she was about to doze off, she can't help but think what was gonna be ahead of her sooner or later. She didn't mind that and went to sleep.

ONE NIGHT LATER...

Wanda was soon awoken by the shining veils of sunlight, she soon picked up the scent of fragrant aromatic tea, it was a fresh brewed smell of tea that Wanda found to her delight.

A cup of tea laid on the desk next to her bed along with a note.

"Hope this tea can enlighten you." Doctor Strange.

Wanda smiled and drank the tea.

Later...

The training grounds of Kamar-Taj was where Wanda, Strange and Wong was gonna meet and train for battle.

"So...what kind of training are we gonna do?" Asked Wanda

"It's simple, we're gonna train our powers of the Infinity Stones we both inherit to fight Dormammu and his Zealots, so we need to-"

Before Stephen could finish, Wanda hastily charged her crimson energy ethereally forming from her hands, her necklace glowed a red light in response to her powers.

This surprised Strange and Wong, Wanda then blasted her bolts of energy blasts pushing Strange a few feet away knocking him on the ground.

"She's good." Wong said impressed

"She is, but she'll need more than that to defeat me." Strange said with a smirk

Wanda smiled in return and both the Infinity Stone bearers charged with energy and magic positioned in battle.

"Ready when you are." Wanda boasted

"Try me, Beyoncé." Strange said

Wanda laughs and they both ran towards each other and jumped towards to each other to fight.

MEANWHILE WITH KAECILIUS AND MORDO...

The two Zealots soon arrived on Earth, an orange dimensional ring gave passage for them to access to the organic Earth, Mordo looked around and couldn't wait to seek vengeance on his former friends.