Get to know the characters :)

Kim Y/N: - 19 years old
                 - her favorite food is pizza
                 - Tzuyu and Momo are her                                                             BFFs
                 - she gets scared easily
                 - she loves to draw
                 - she loves to do aegyo

   Y/N has all she wants. If she wants something, but her father or brothers say no, she will ask them a few minutes later while doing aegyo and they can't say no. She tried on other family members as well but it doesn't work on them.

Kim SeokJin: - 25 years old
                         - the biggest sibling
                         - he knows how to cook
                        - he cares about everyone
                        - his favorite color is pink

  If Y/N and Taehyung fight over a stupid thing, Jin will make sure that he will calm them down and sort out whatever the problem is. When their parents aren't home, Jin cooks and takes care of the house.

Kim Namjoon: - 23 years old
                            - god of destruction
                            - he's taller than Jin and Taehyung ( 1.81 cm)
                            - calm
                            - really smart

  Namjoon is a really calm person but when he gets in a playful mood, he is crazier than Taehyung. He breaks things accidentaly almost all the time. One time he burned the toaster.. no one knows how he did it.

Kim Taehyung: - 22 years old
                             - he's good at acting
                           - he loves to fool around
                       - likes to play video games

  Taehyung is the strangest creature in the planet. No one knows how he can fool around all the time. Well not always, when it's something very important he has the most serious face ever seen. He really cares about Y/N, because he has seen her being alone all the time at school 'cuz the other girls didn't want to be her friend for some unknown reason.Because of that, he is the closest to Y/N.

Momo: - 20 years old
              - loves to sing
              - Y/N best friend
             -if she gets too angry she'll snap

  Momo met Y/N when she came to visit Taehyung because he needed her help with something. When Y/N opened the front door to greet the person behind it, they didn't know what to say to eachother and Taehyung came and made them acquaintances. Since then, Momo came almost every day to hang out with Y/N.

Tzuyu: - 19 years old
             - likes dancing
             - has a very cute personality
             - funny to be around
             - when you need her, she is there for you
             - Y/N best friend

Tzuyu is Momo's friend. Momo introduced Tzuyu to you a few days after you became friends. Tzuyu became Y/N's best friend as well. All 3 of them spend almost everyday with eachother and have a lot of fun everyday.

Jennie: - 21 years old
              - she's feisty
              - dances and raps really well
              - her specialty is to manipulate guys

Jennie met Y/N in a weird way. Both of them met at a concert where their favorite idol was performing. Because of the things that they had in common, they became friends in a matter of seconds.

Jisoo: - 21 years old
           - composes awesome songs
           - likes fashion
           - loves to cook

Y/N's older brother, Namjoon, is tutoring Jisoo at math because she doesn't understand it at all. But at other stuff she's really good at. Jisoo asked Y/N if they could be friends and of course, Y/N said yes.

Min Yoongi: - 22 years old
                        - good at fighting
                        - distant/ loner
                        - likes to sleep
                        - gets angry easily
                        - makes music, lyrics etc. as a hobby

Everyone knows Yoongi, but they are afraid to talk with him. He has that type of glance that can kill you in seconds. He and Y/N met at Park Jimin's party, when some drunk guys weren't leaving Y/N alone, so he helped her. Y/N was worried about him, but he said he was ok and then walked away.

Hello everyone! I hope that you look forward to read the first chapter. I'll try to post it as soon as I can. Here I wrote about Y/N (you), her friends, brothers and Yoongi. I changed the age for Yoongi, Jennie,Jisoo and Momo, because I wanted them to be close to Y/n's age so yeah.. Hope you like it! Bye!😘