29. Few years later

A/n: "Ok so,,, I know it's been quite a while since I last updated but I'm updating now because I have 1 week break from school and then the 2nd round of mocks will start and will last almost a full month so yeah.. Anyway, Jae-Hyun is 21 now and Ara is 19 right now in the story. Jae-hyun took his father's place (Yoongi) and he became the mafia leader now, and his sister also helps around with certain things. Hope you'll like this chapter!"

Yoongi:" Ok Jae-Hyun. So as I looked over what you need to do for this mission, it seems that you actually have to protect someone instead of killing or other things that we usually do. The girl's name is Kim Mi-Young and she's 20 years old. Apparently, her father is a really wealthy person, to be exact, a really important person in the industry world. And there are people who plan to assassin him and his daughter. He contacted me saying that he doesn't care if he'll die, as long as his daughter will be safe and sound. And I'm sure that she won't go with some old men, so you have to go instead."

Jae-Hyun:" ..Where is she exactly?"

Yoongi:" Russia. She's half Russian, half Korean. She knows both languages fluently so you don't have to complicate yourself by trying to speak Russian because we both know that you suck at it."

Jae-Hyun:" Wow. What a way to make fun of your own son."

Yoongi:" Let's be real. I know around 10 to 15 languages and you barely know 6 of them at this age. I knew 9 when I was your age."

Jae-Hyun: *mumbling* " Oh no.. Here we go again.."

Jin:" Yoongi, leave the poor kid alone and tell him what to do already."

Yoongi:" Fine.. Well, you have to go to Russia and go to this location that I wrote here on this paper. Make sure you have weapons on you and have backup plans if the plan you were doing fails. You need to make sure that she doesn't get any scratch on her and no one touches even one strand of her hair while you two come back here."

Jae-Hyun:" Sounds like baby sitting. And does she even know about what's gonna happen?"

Jin:" Of course she does! But not the part where she'll never be able to see her dad after this.."

Ara:" But wouldn't it break her heart?? Imagine if your daughters had to go through something like this! Would you die in peace knowing that they would cry their heart out after they'll find out that you died while wanting to protect them and didn't even have a proper "good-bye" to each other??"

Jin:" This isn't our business to worry about what that girl will think after she'll find out about it. Her father will write a letter explaining everything to her. Jae-Hyun will take the letter from him once he arrives in Russia before he'll have to take the girl away from there. And why the hell am I arguing about this with my niece?? Go and train yourself! If you eager that much to go on a mission, you need to train yourself better so that we know that you can protect yourself from the enemy!"

Ara:" FINE!! *looks at Jae-Hyun* When you'll come back, bring her to my room. I'll try to calm her down if she's not in a good state of mind. And she'll be sleeping in my room so that I can keep an eye on her."

Jae-Hyun:" Roger that. I'll go get my things ready then I'll go."

Russia: Jae-Hyun's POV

Woman:"Спасибо за полет с нами. Мы надеемся, что у вас есть хороший опыт здесь, в России." (Thank you for flying with us. We hope you have a nice experience here in Russia.)