27. Wedding

I'm so happy right now! Me and Yoongi will get married soon.

Today, we're gonna start the preparation for the wedding. We need to decide who will come, where it'll take place, and I need to choose a wedding dress. I need to make sure that Yoongi won't see the dress until the wedding day.

Momo, Jisoo and Tzuyu are gonna have the same dress. The rest of the boys are gonna wear suits anyway so it doesn't really matter what they'll wear.

Momo:" We NEED to make you look like a princess no matter what! This is the most important thing that can happen in a girl's life!"

Jisoo:" Woah! Easy there! You make me think that you're the one who's getting married instead of y/n." *laughs*

Me:" I know, right? Don't worry Momo, you're gonna find someone and get married soon."

Momo:" I hope so. ANYWAY! Let's go and choose the freaking wedding dress and choose some dresses for us as well!"

Tzyuy:" Wow.. Such a change of mood in 0.01 seconds. New record, Momo!"

Momo:" Why thank you, my darling~!"

Me & Jisoo:" Ok then girls!" we say at the same time

Me:" We'll go and see for my wedding dress and accessories and then.."

Jisoo:" We'll go and buy our dresses and accessories." she continued my sentence 

Momo & Tzuyu:" Ok!"

The boys remained at home while me and the girls go shopping.

At the wedding dress store 

Momo:" Hmm.. How about.. THIS ONE!"

Me & the rest of the girls:" How about 'no'?"

Momo:" Phph! Fine then! I'm gonna buy this one when I'll get married. *mumble* if I would find it when I'll get married.."

Jisoo:" I heard that!" says as she's at the opposite corner of where Momo is

Momo:" No you didn't!"

Tzuyu:" All of us heard it, sweet heart~. So don't deny it."

Me and Jisoo try not to laugh. But we failed..

Me & Jisoo:" B-- BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

But then Tzuyu joined our crazy laughter as well, followed by Momo.

After some long hours, we finally chose my wedding dress and accessories. Momo, Tzuyu and Jisoo have their dresses and accessories as well. 

Me:" Jisoo-ah, is it ok if I leave my wedding dress and accessories at your house?"

Jisoo:" Yeah, but why though?"

Me:" Well, I don't want Yoongi or the other guys to see them accidentally or not, so I think it's better to leave them at your house."

Jisoo:" Sure thing. You can leave them in my car and when I'll get home I'll put them somewhere."

Me:" Thank you thank you thank you~~!!" I hug her

Jisoo:" No problem. Anything for my best friend. Ok girls, let's get into the car. I'll drive you all to your houses."

Jisoo dropped us all to our individual houses and I was the last one to be dropped because the house it's pretty far.

Me:" Bye Jisoo! See ya on the wedding day! Don't forget to bring my things, ok?" I say while laughing

Jisoo:" Of course. I won't forget about it. Now go inside. Bye~!"