14. Stalker

For the past few days I felt really weird. I felt as  if someone's following me or something.. I don't like this feeling at all.

I'm in the hallway going to my locker to take some books for my next class which is science. And I'm accompanied by Jisoo.

Jisoo:" Ugghh... I hate science so much.."

Me:" Me too.. I don't understand why we have to do it. It's not like I'll need it.."

Jisoo:" True.. but we kinda need it. For example, the makeup and hair products that we use, if we look at the ingredients you'll see that they're made from certain things. I don't know what things because I never look at it."

Me:" What a way to make someone be interested in something, Jisoo." I say as I giggle a bit

Jisoo:" I know right?" she said as she was giggling

I take my books for science class and me and Jisoo go to science. And if you didn't know, me and Jisoo are in the same science class.

As the teacher talks about boring stuff that I don't even care about, suddenly I feel that strange feeling again. The feeling that I'm being watched again. I look behind me and in the whole classroom actually. But no one was watching me. Everyone were eyes and ears to what the teacher says.. well, some of them. 

'Hmm.. weird' I thought to myself. The class went by really slow so it felt like it has been forever since the lesson started but it just started like 10 minutes ago.  

'Gawd please end my suffering now! I can't resist in here any longer!'

One of the bad things in science class is that me and Jisoo don't sit together.  The teacher knows really well that me and Jisoo talk during class (especially in hers) and so, she made Jisoo sit elsewhere.

'You know what? I'm just gonna put my head down and take a nap. I don't care if the teacher is gonna be angry.' 

I put my head down and take a nap. Not so long after, the stupid teacher wakes me up.

Teacher:" Miss Kim, wake up! If you want to sleep then go home and sleep, not here!"

I groan and rise my head looking at her with sleepy eyes.

Me:" Fine.." I said in a very low voice

Teacher:" If I caught you sleeping again, you'll have detention after school. Got it?"

I nod

Then the teacher resumes to her lesson. And well... I tried to stay awake but I fell asleep. So that means I have detention.

Time skip~

After the science class ended, I go to Jisoo as fast as I can and tell her to follow me. I go to the roof top with Jisoo and talk with her.

Me:" Jisoo.. I don't really know how to say this but, I think I'm being stalked.."

Jisoo:" What do you mean by 'being stalked'? Y/n you better not make a joke about this kind of stuff because--"

Me:" I'm really being stalked, Jisoo! I had the feeling that I'm being watched for almost a week now!"

Jisoo:" Y/n are you crazy?! Why didn't you tell Yoongi about it when you first felt that you're being watched??"

Me:" Because I wasn't sure that I was really watched! And now I'm telling this to you because I think I'm really stalked! But I won't tell Yoongi about it yet. I want to find out who is staking me."

Jisoo:" No you're not! Y/n you're playing with fire now! It may be a life or death situation so just tell Yoongi and he'll take care of it!"

Me:" He has a lot of pressure on himself already! I don't want to give him more.."