22. My bros join the group

It has been 2 months since I started the training and now, I even beat up the boys that are really good at fighting😂

Now I know how to use a gun, katana, sailing knife and dagger.

I know. Now I'm a badass. I have actually participated in a few missions and all of them turned out really well.

Now, since I know how to fight, I can go out of the house by myself but Yoongi makes sure that I always have some weapons and my phone with me. I love my protective boyfriend😊

Well, today I went out of the house and just so you know, it's dark outside.

I was walking down the street but then I had the feeling that someone was following me. I go into a dark alley and then I tackle him.

???:" Ow!! What the heck y/n??" I can't see his face because it's really dark

Me:" How come you know my name?"

???:" For god's sake! Y/n! It's me! Taehyung! You don't recognise my voice anymore or what??"

Me:" T-tae?"

Tae:" Yes! Who else?"

I happily smile and hug him and he hugs me back.

Me:" Ok so why were you following me?"

Tae:" Well, the first thing is that me and the hyungs ran away."

Me:" Why the heck did you run away?!"

Tae:" Because we couldn't resist being with our parents anymore. It's like prison at home. They were watching over us 24/7. So that's why we ran away."

Me:" Ok.. What's the other thing you wanted to tell me?"

Tae:" .. C-can we join you and the others the mafia?"

Me:" Are you retarded?? Why do you want to join the mafia??"

Tae:" Because we want to make sure you're protected. We can't resist not seeing you anymore and with the thought that something bad might happen to you!"

Me:" Ok. Let's go to Namjoon and Jin oppa and then we'll go."

Tae:" Ok."

Time skip

Tae:" Wait.. I thought.. When did you guys move to another house?"

Me:" 2 months ago. We were ambushed by some people and well, we needed to go to another place. It was too dangerous to stay there."

Tae:" Oh ok."

Me, Tae, Jin and Namjoon go inside the house and we were greeted by the quite angry Yoongi.

Yoongi:" Y/n! What took you so long to come back! Do you know how worried I was? I even sent Shownu, Hyungwon and Kihyun to go out to find you!"

Me:" Yoongi~ you didn't have to do that! I was with my brothers!"

Yoongi:" What? At this hour?? How?"

Jin:" Well, um.. It's hard to explain but in short, we ran away."

Namjoon:" It's been 2 days since we left."

Yoongi:" I swear to god.. All you you are just as crazy as y/n.. You could've called me and I could've help you."

Namjoon and Jin:" We know.."

Me:" So why didn't you call?"

Jin:" Well, long story short, Taehyung took care of having the phones while I took care of making sure that our parents weren't awake and Namjoon taking our bags with some of our clothes, and the Taehyung that everyone knows, FORGOT to take the phones!"