7. Moving in

Yoongi's POV

I finished explaining everything. When I looked at her, I saw her with teary eyes. I panicked a bit and without thinking I hugged her. 

After a few seconds, she slowly puts her tiny hands around me hugging me as well. 

We stood like that for some minutes then I broke the hug and look at her. She looks straight into my eyes. I do the same, but then I remember that she only has my jacket over her.

Me:" Umm.. You need some clothes. I'll give you some of mine.."

I get up the bed and go to my wardrobe. It's quite big no joke. this is how it looks like:

 this is how it looks like:

I look through my clothes. There are clothes that are quite large.. Well, I took a large white shirt for her because I know that she doesn't like to wear pants while sleeping, so yeah. I get out of there and go to y/n and give it to her.

Me:" Here. You can go there in the bathroom to change. I'll wait here."

Y/n:" How come you didn't give me pants?"

Me:" I know that you don't wear them when you sleep so what's the point of giving you some pants?"

Y/n:" True.. I'll be right back."

Y/n goes to the bathroom and puts on the shirt. When she comes out of there, She gives me the jacket.

Y/n:"Umm... Thanks for saving me and being there when I needed your help.. I don't really thank people that often so.."

Me:" It's ok. I'm gonna get the tub ready for you. You can go downstairs with Wonho and eat. I'll text him to come and get you."

Y/n:" Alright."

I text Wonho to come here from the living room and in no time he comes here.

Wonho:" I'm here."

Me:" That was fast. Anyway, Can you take y/n to the kitchen and give her something to eat?"

Wonho:" Sure. But what are you gonna do?"

Me:" Get the tub ready for her."

Wonho:" Alright then. Come on y/n, let's go."

Y/n's POV

I nod and we go downstairs to the kitchen. This is how the kitchen looks like:

 This is how the kitchen looks like: