12. Leaving my family

Author's POV

After 3 days y/n's parents came back, somehow her parents found our about everything.

They called y/n and her brothers in the living room. 

The kids sat down on the couch while the parents stood up. After a few good seconds of silence, their dad started to talk.

Dad:" So kids, I think you're wondering why I told you all to come here.."

Mom:" Well.. It's about y/n." she said with a scary voice

'Oh no' was what all of the kids thought. Y/n isn't good when she is under stress. Her parents noticed her behavior.

Dad:" So y/n... Since when have you known that boy that works in the Mafia?"

They when heard their dad say that their heart stopped beating for a few seconds.

Jin:" D-dad.. h-how did you---?" the dad stopped him

Dad:" That doesn't matter now. Y/n, answer to my question. Now."

His voice sounded so strict and scary. They knew that when their dad is gonna become extremely angry, his voice sounds like this. And no one can control or stop him when he's angry.

Mom:" Y/n answer already! Since when did you know that Mafia guy?!"

 Y/n got all her courage she had and answered back to her mother.

Y/n:" It's none of your business."

The parents were shocked by her answer. And her brothers knew that when someone talks bad about him you get angry really fast, so it wasn't a really big surprise for them, but it was because she talked back.

Dad:" Young lady! How do you dare answer back to us?!"

Y/n:" Because I can! I'm not a little kid anymore! I'm fucking 19 years old for crying out loud!"

Mom:" Y/n watch your language!"

Namjoon:" Everyone please calm down.."

Jin:" Yeah.. Let's not shout and talk calm with one another."

Dad:" You 2 shut up! Right now we are talking with y/n, not you!"

Mom:" Tell me... did you lost your virginity to him?"

Your brothers were shocked. You weren't really affected by it for some reason.

Y/n:" So what if I did?"

Everyone including your brothers looked at you shocked by your reply. Especially Taehyung. 

Dad:" You little whore!"

He wanted to slap y/n but all her brothers try to stop him. You said to them to let dad alone and let him do whatever he wants. The boys hesitated at first but did what you told them to. They move to the side and your dad slaps you so hard that you fall on the floor. Your brothers look surprised at their father.

Jin:" YAH!! Dad, don't you know that men don't ever hit a woman even if it's with a flower?!"

Namjoon:" Are you out of your mind?!"

While Jin and Namjoon argue with the father, Taehyung came to y/n and helped her get up. He looked at your face to see if you're alright and then he saw the palm mark on your face. 

Taehyung:" Yah!! She has a palm mark on her face because of you!!"

Dad:" That little slut deserves it! She lost her virginity before she got married!"

Jin:" And if I did the same thing what will you do?!?"

Dad:" What do you mean Jin?!"

Jin:" I lost my virginity too. A long time ago. Will you slap me like you did with y/n or you'll do worse?!"