6. Kidnaped

A/n:" Hey everyone! I just want to warn you that in this chapter it will be some swearing and some smut here! I just want to warn you, that's all. So, if you can't handle that kind of thing, then please don't read this chapter. But as I know already, you don't even care about it so yeah.. Hope you enjoy it!"

I was going home from school.

I was going in a alley that it'll bring me home faster. Then I feel someone put one hand around my waist and the other hand holding a cloth over my mouth.

I tried to escape but I didn't. Then I found myself being sleepy..

??? POV

???:" Good job boys. Put her in the car."

??:" Sure boss."

???:" My plan is working perfectly.."

??:" So boss, where are we gonna take her?"

???:" To the hiding spot. Now go."

??:" Yes boss."

When we got there, I told the guys to tie her on the chair and contact mr. Min.

???:" Hi amigo! It's been a while!"

Yoongi:" What do you want?"

???:" Well I just want to tell you 2 things. 1, I have your girlfriend right next to me. 2---"

Yoongi:" What girlfriend?!"

???:" Y/n, of course! Who else?"

Yoongi:" Let her go right now! She has nothing to do with this!"

???:" Well if you do what I want, then I'll let ger go. But first hear me out."

Yoongi:" Fine. What do you want?"

???:" Well, I want you to give me back my money. You stole 50.000.000 won from me. So give me all the money back. If you don't give them in 24 hours, then the girl will die.. or I'll sell her for a good amount. She's quite pretty, you know?"

Yoongi:" Don't you dare do anything to her!"

???:" I can't promise you that~. But amyway. You have 24 hours to bring my money. If you don't, then say bye-bye to your precious girl. Don't forget Yoongi."

Yoongi:" Fine. But don't do anything to her. 'Cuz if you do, then you're dead."

???:" Yeah yeah whatever. Bye~."

Yoongi:" Wait----"

I end up the call. I go to the girl that's tied up in the chair. I touch her hair and put a strand behing her ear.

???:" I know he said to do not touch you but you are so cute whan you sleep~."

Yoongi's POV

Me:" Damn it!"

I punch the wall that was right next to me.

Me:" H-how did he knew about her?? I have to call the boys."

I grab the phone and call them.

Wonho:" Hello? What's up?"

Me:" Wonho, tell the boys to come in my office ASAP. Now!"

Wonho:" Ok, we're coming right now."

I end the call and sit on my chair. Soon after, Wonho and the rest of the guys came.

Wonho:" Ok Yoongi so what did you want to talk about?"

Me:" They got her.."

Shownu:" Who? And who are 'they'?"