1. How it all started

Me, Jennie, Momo, Tzuyu and Jisoo want to go to a party. But because of my overprotective brothers, I have to ask them if I can go with my friends to a party. And the only way to make them agree is that me and my friends have to dress up very cute and do aegyo and ask them if we can go.

  I know, it's a very weird way but it works.

  Right now, me and the girls are dressing up as cute animals. I am dressed as a cat, Jennie as a unicorn, Momo as a bird, Tzuyu as a monkey and Jisoo as a panda.

Me:" Ok girls! We are dressed, now we need to see how we are gonna ask them to let me come to the party."

Momo:" I just hope that your brother Taehyung won't film me like he did last time.."

Me:" Stay calm. That video was deleted long time ago."

Momo:" Wait, really?!"

Me:" Yeah. You don't have to worry about it anymore."

Momo:" Thanks!"

Me:" You welcome."

Jennie:"Ok girls come on, we have to do it right away when we get out of Y/N's room."

Tzuyu:" Ok! I really like it when we have to act cute if we want something from someone."

Me:" Tzuyu, just so you know, it won't work on everyone. But to me it works only for my father and brothers. Other family members don't fall for it."

Jisoo:" Too bad.. If it worked on everyone, then we rulled the world! But it doesn't so.. we have to find something else."

All of us started to laugh at what Jisoo said.

Me:"Ok. The boys are in the living room watching TV. We go in front of it and sing the special song."

We go to the living room and we see them watching TV. We go in front of it and sing the special song and doing aegyo.

A/n:" this is just a song random as f**k so yeah... I didn't know how to do the 'special song' so it's just random a.f. You cand sing the song however you like.Ok I'll leave now."

All of us:" My cute oppa, I love you~! You are my everything la la la~! I love you, love you, love you to the stars! You are such a cute oppa salanghae~! ( I love you)"

Jin:" Aww! So cute~! Wait. Ugh, what do you want?"

Me:" Can I go to a party with my friends?"

Tae:"No."

Me and the girls:" Pleeeaaaseeee oppaa~!" *doing aegyo*

Namjoon, Jin, Tae:" Fine. You can go."

All of us:" Thank you oppa~!"

Jin:" Where's our hug, y/n?"

Me:"Here~!"

I go to my brothers and hug them.

Namjoon:" So, When is the party gonna start?"

Tzuyu:" At 8 pm." *realises* "We have 2 hours to ger ready! Girls let's go!"

All of us go to my room and leave my brothers in the living room confused.

Jisoo:" Has anyone seen my dress?"

Tzuyu:" Yeah, it's over there."

Jisoo:" Thanks, Tzuyu."

Momo:" Me and Jennie will help with the hair and makeup!"

Me:" Thanks girls!"

Jennie:" You welcome."

After 1 hour and a half, we all got ready. We go downstairs to say goodbye to my brothers and then go in front of Jisoo's and Momo's cars.