Chapter 1: The Dragon watches

(Y/N) stood watching the Son family in the shadows. This is what he always did. Ever since he landed here as a baby all he did was train and watch. Lately, however he's just been watching the Son family. Ever since his Cousin Goku died.

Did Goku know he existed ? No. (Y/N) wanted to keep it that way too. (Y/N) can't even tell how many times he's saved the earth from an alien threat and Goku, the z fighters even earth in general was completely oblivious. Ever since (Y/N) landed on earth he was trained by a selfish saiyan named Keman who left the others by escaping in a pod right before planet vegeta exploded.

Keman found another pod right next to his and saw a baby (Y/N) sleeping. Since then, he was raised and trained by Keman until he died.

(Y/N) was able to become a super saiyan a year before Goku , and acheived SSJ2 a month before Gohan. Now he has the ability to turn SSJ3 without even trying. He was powerful. Why didn't he help the z fighters ? First, they needed to get stronger. Second, He could defeat Frieza and Cell without a second glance. He didn't want everyone to turn to him as if he were god. He wasn't.

Now, here he is watching the Son family through the shadows. Gohan had a friend over. She was kinda short with pigtails, a white shirt, black shorts that hugged her thighs and finally black boots.

'Cute girlfriend Gohan', (Y/N) thought. Before he could continue however a hard hit in the head caused him to slump over and onto the ground.

'I need to call everyone here now', thought Piccolo as he stared down at (Y/N) (L/N)
'And Fast'.