The Dragon Waits

(Y/N)=Your Name (L/N) Last Name

It has been a couple days since Vegetas...departure. Bulma has been in a depression state since he left her. Trunks on the other hand was doing spectacular. Of course he was sad in the beginning but then (Y/N) brought up a good point.

Look on the bright side Trunks. You don't have to endure Vegeta's hurtful shit anymore. Besides you wanna become stronger right ? Use that anger and frustration. Harnest it to become a powerful saiyan.

With that Trunks became his adventurous self again. Bulma on the other hand needed Chi-Chi and 18 to look after her. Bulma barely even spoke to anyone. Barely even ate. The shock of the situation playing in her head everyday.

Deciding he should take a break from his plan since he has to wait for it to continue. (Y/N) went out for a walk. To clear his head.

He knows ehat he may be doing is wrong. Hell it may even be evil to tear them apart but...it had to be done. They weren't in a healthy relationship none of them. He is helping both of them. Think about it. Vegeta loved his family...sort of. However, he can't deny that he always wanted a saiyan woman. It's his heritage. Now he has multiple. Does he feel bad ? A little but it needs to be done in order for salvation.

Krillin loved 18 but he still had strong feelings for maron. After some strong studying hw figured out that she actually loves him. She misses him. You can't blame her though. Being a gold digger could only get you so far AND since Krillin is the only one who treated her 100%.

(Y/N) is only trying to help. To make everyone have the dreams that they always wanted. Even if it is wrong. As (Y/N) was walking he heard ...grunts ? It was the sound of training. As he looked over he saw the beautiful girl with Gohan a few days back.

At first he was going to let her continue her training but it was to late. The girl mustve known he was there as she jumped into the air and aimed a kick to his head.

It was no use as her kick was caught by (Y/N) and he smiled.

"You're good."
"Why were you watching me you creep?!?", Videl screamed as she was set down.

"I'm not a creep i was just walking by and i saw you training no big deal," (Y/N) laughed nervously.

The girl glared at him and inspected. From top to bottom. She was inches from his body and the way her head was lifted up staring at him with folded shoulders. He had to admit she was gorgeous. With her raven hair and pigtails dropping down her form. Curves in the right places. However, (Y/N) knew who she was. Gohan's friend. She wasn't apart of the plan either.

The woman must've noticed because she started to snap her fingers in my face.

"Hey DIPSHIT I'M TALKING TO YOU!!"

"Sorry i-"

"WHATS GOT YOU IN LA LA LAND ANYWAY MR. CREEP", she screamed.

"HEY I'M NOT A CREEP ALL I WAS RHINKING ABOUT IN THAT MOMENT WAS HOW CUTE YOU WERE AND YOU'RE STILL YELLING AT ME LIKE SOME MONGREL PUP SO CHILL OUT FOR ONE DAMN MOMENT WOMAN SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY THINK WHILE SPEAKING WITH THAT TINY BRAIN OF YOURS!!!"

The woman gained a shocked look. As if she were processing what (Y/N) just revealed. At first she felt like crying and it must've shown because tears welled in her eyes. Then, she thought of what he siad at the beginning. How beautiful she was ? Maybe so but he's a hunk. The thought made her blush a little bit. Turning around from (Y/N) didn't work. He already caught her blush. 'i suppose i was being a little harsh on her'

"Hey look i'm sorry Ms-"
"Videl....My name is Videl," she said. Videl's voice sounded softer than her original tough and grouchy self.

"Well Videl i'm sorry if i said anything horrible i just couldn't handle you screaming at me but...it's not your fault. I shouldn't have called you a pup or talk about your brain size. That was out of line. For that i apologize....is there anyway i could make it up to you ?"

Videl slowly turned back around to reveal a shade of pink littering around her face. Her hands were now clenched to her sides and her shoulders were tense. Not to mention she had her head bowed down. Videl mumbled words inaudible for (Y/N) to hear.

"Can you say that again ?"

Videl took a very deep breath before screaming her lungs out as if she were a teacher speaking to a disruptive student.

"TAKE ME ON A DATE!!"

(Y/N) was shocked whichbwas a rare thing to do. He has never been on a date. He tried to save that with when his plan was over but...this one wouldn't hurt would it ?

"Is that what you really want ?"

Videl nodded clenching her fists tighter and her eyes looked as if they were about to pop from being shut so strong. Anticipating his answer was killing her.

"....sure why not ? How does tomorrow sound ?"

Videl finally looked at (Y/N) and slowly nodded in shock. She had a date ? She thought he would say no as most boys do. Since they are intimidated by her "Hero" father, every relationship she's been in lasted about ten seconds. Boys would run away screaming or shakily turn her down. Not only that but her mother died around that time and her fathers fame grew after Cell's defeat. Soon she wasn't Videl. She was the champ's daughter. That hurt. That's where the rough and tough persona came from. So she could not only prove to others that she doesn't need her father to be important in the world AND so that she didn't have to show that insecurity bubbling inside her. Now a boy finally said yes ? Videl wasn't prepared for that. What does she wear ? What does she say ?

Sadly, Videl didn't have time to think since (Y/N) flew away. Videl was still in her shocked state to even notice. That is until she actually did. Videl looked up and she screamed after the figure in the sky.

"Hey get back here i....at least tell me when you're gonna pick me up jerk!!"

(Y/N) turned around and smiled at her.

"7:30!!!"

Flying away gave (Y/N) time to think now that he has a new objective. See how the date goes. Maybe she will like him or not but for some reason....this date had him excited. His first ever date. Now there was only one question. Was he still a creep ?