The Dragon's Date...?

(Y/N)= Your Name (L/N) = Last Name

(Y/N) stood in front of a mirror wearing a very clean suit.  He had on an all black suit with no tie and two buttons undone. A black jacket fitted his look as well as black dress pants. Finally the look was acquitted with black dress shoes with the laces tied.

He was inside Bulma's home getting ready for his date. (Y/N) smiled in the mirror at himself. He looked good.

"It was Vegeta's."

(Y/N) spun around to see Bulma leaning on the doorframe. She wore a black dress red hoop earrings and black boots. Bulma was beautiful. She slightly smiled at (Y/N) before sauntering to the man.

"So...you are going on a date ?," Bulma asked.

"Yes...with Videl Satan," (Y/N) answered.

"The daughter of Hercule ? My My (Y/N) you have got yourself a catch," Bulma giggled. (Y/N) smiled. They both looked into each others eyes for a long time. Each of them waiting with baited breath for the other to at least say something.

"Uh well i guess i shouldn't keep Videl waiting," (Y/N) said as he walked to the door. However before he was out Bulma stpped in front of him blocking him from leaving.

"I know your plans."

This caused (Y/N) to freeze up. She knows...how ? Bulma rolled her eyes in an exasperated manner.

"(Y/N) your talking to one of the smartest people in the world right now. After a couple of days sitting at home contemplating my life with vegeta i realized something...it was your plan all along. You knew those girls were there and would fall in Vegeta's arms right ?"

"Bulma i-"

"Right ?!?," Bulma added with a malicious tone.

"....Yes....look Bulma i-"

SMACK!!

Bulma slapped (Y/N) leaving a visible mark on his cheek. He was shocked at how hard the woman could hit. It wasn't as painful as it would seem but it did leave a sting. He lifted his hand to his cheek and furrowed his brows before turning back to see an angry Bulma.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME AND VEGETA. HE LOVED ME AND YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY. VEGETA WAS THERE FOR ME HE WAS DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHERS HE WAS-"

"A verbally abusive asshole," (Y/N) interrupted her. Bulma blinked for a second. Did he just argue with her about this serious subject? Could he not see reason ? Before she could continue her rant (Y/N) continued.

"Listen Bulma i...i'm only trying to protect you...it's best if i explain."

And explain he did. For nearly ten minutes he explained his epiphany to Bulma. How he saw the world. Every word he spoke Bulma listened, as if entranced. Bulma didn't like the way he thought but understood him. She saw his mindset...and she loved it.

(Y/N) was different from the other saiyans. He held class. He held power. He held smarts. He held looks. He had it all. Not to mention it seemed like this man held her heart. Bulma wanted him. No matter what.

"So that's it i'm sorry if this caused us any trouble i-,"

Bulma interrupted (Y/N) this time by smashing her lips to his this time. At first (Y/N) didn't know what to do. Was he kissing Bulma ? ONE of the women he loved ? Was he going to stop it ? HELL NO.

(Y/N) continued to furious makeout session with a vigor. As they kissed and held on to each other (Y/N) had a thought suddenly. 'MY DATE!!'

(Y/N) hesitantly seperated the kiss and stared into Bulma's eyes.

"I have to go Bulma," he said.

"What why ?"

"My date remember ?"

"Oh...yeah," Bulma said as she slowly put her head down. Then her head lifted and a smile grew on her face.

"....I am willing to share you know ?" Bulma said as she gave (Y/N) a saucy grin.

"Really ?!," (Y/N) asked.

"Yes and...i will help you gather 18...but only because i know she's unhappy with Krillin," Bulma continued.

"Really how so ?," (Y/N) asked. He sort've knew the answer but needed clarification.

"18 knows about his ex and that he still loves her lets just say....Krillin talks in his sleep," Bulma answered.

(Y/N) nodded his head and slowly stood.

"Welp Bulma i have to go and see Videl....but i will be back."

"And i'll be waiting sweety," Bulma said as she gave a wink. (Y/N) blushed as she giggled and he flew out the door.

For minutes he was in the air, thinking. That quick ? Bulma already wanted to be with him ? He thought this would take longer than usual but it just happened so fast and weirdly too. This made (Y/N) smile. Maybe it wouldn't be so difficult.

Just then a ki blast zoomed by his head and he had to move his head to the left. Turning around he saw Gohan with an awkward smile.

"Hey there (Y/N) how's it going ?"

"It's going good Gohan...listen could you cut to the chase i have a date to catch," (Y/N) said.

"Oh right about that...are you taking Videl out tonight ?," Gohan asked with a glare and clenched fist. His attitude did a 180° as he suddenly held a dangerous aura. However (Y/N) was prepared.

"Yes i am," he answered. There was a long pause until Gohan laughed.

"Oh thank goodness you had me worried there cousin," Gohan said as he laughed.

"Wait...don't you like Videl ?," (Y/N) asked. Gohan shook his head no as fast as (Y/N) had ever seen.

"No she scares me. Videl is too intimidating and demanding thank you for getting her pff my hands for a while!"

And just like that he flew away. (Y/N) blinked for a minute before shaking his head in disbelief and flying to her home. Once he reached to her house he saw Videl standing outaide glaring at him. Videl wore a sexy strapless black dress that stopped at her thighs and hugged her figure. She was beautiful. Videl was also angry.

As he landed Videl she marched up to him.

"Where have you been ?!? I was waiting for twenty minutes !!!"

"I know and i'm sorry i just had a...family emergency...shall we ?"

Videl rolled her eyes and walked up to (Y/N). She was surprised when he lifted her off the ground and flew away. Videl screaming the entire way in the air. However as she was quaking in his arms she realized....was she flying ?

Looking down she realized they were indeed. This made her feel alive. This was incredible ! Videl becan to laugh in pure delight and adrenaline. As she looked to her side she saw (Y/N) smiling at her. Their faces inches apart. '...screw it', Videl thought.

Videl smashed their lips together initiating a VERY hot makeout. Without any objections (Y/N) happily obliged. As they landed they continued the date with laughs,cries and screams of anger or frustration. Their date was an emotional rollercoaster. One that Videl would be happy to ride.