The Dragon's Place.

(Y/N) opened his eyes slowly wondering where he was. As he opened them he met the suspicious and glaring eyes of the z fighters (including there wives). This caused (Y/N) to try and fly away but....he couldn't looking down he saw he was weighted down. Trying in vain to lift up but ultimately failed.

"What is your name?", Piccolo said as the others stayed suspiciously silent.

"I-I can't say", (Y/N) answered. Vegeta was instantly irritated stuck out his arm towards (Y/N) and a ki blast started too form.
"Listen asswipe i don't have time for any of your games so i'm gonna give you till the count of three to answer Piccolo's question !!", Vegeta yelled.

One....silence
Two...silence
The others tried to talk Vegeta out but he was having none of it.
Three....silence

The Ki blast fired and landed right on (Y/N)'s face. Vegeta smirked while the others screamed at Vegeta and even called for some senzu beans. However, as the smoke cleared they were shocked to find (Y/N) without a scratch...and in his ssj form.Everyone gasped and stared wde eyed at the new revelation.

"Y-Your a S-Saiyan ?", Krillin asked amazed. (Y/N) chuckled as he nodded towards Krillin. He then lifted the weights off which caused the group of people too gasp.

'T-That weight....Vegeta couldn't even lift it in his Saiyan form but...this man can lift it effortlessly in his first form ? How ?' Thought Piccolo

Meanwhile, when Android 18 looked at (Y/N) she blushed. This was probably the most handsome human being she has ever seen in her life. 18 then felt bad krillin her husband was standing next to her and she was thinking about another man ? Disgraceful.

Chi-Chi sat there staring at (Y/N) with a shade of pink covering her cheeks. Yes, he was cute but he also had an aura of...intellect about him. That's something she couldn't say about Goku. Then, she felt bad her children by Goku were standing next too her and she was thinking about another man ? Disgraceful.....but since he was deceased is it really bad that she moved on ?

Bulma was staring at (Y/N) as well. She couldn't help it the man was handsome. Bulma just felt right with him. Something she couldn't say about Vegeta. Bulma hooked up with Vegeta and then she was knocked up. Don't get her wrong Trunks is the best thing that happened too her...but ultimately he was a mistake. Vegeta wasn't even there for his birth. However, she was married too Vegeta and she had a child by him. Thinking about another man during wedlock ? Disgraceful....but she just couldn't help it.

(Y/N) stood up and tore off the weights as he stared directly at everyone in the room. One his eyes landed on Android 18 she turned away, her blonde hair covering her face though a light blush tinted her cheeks. (Y/N) then looked at the second woman in the room, Chi-Chi. Her blush was immediate as she hid behind Gohan. Chuckling lightly (Y/N) finally turbed his eyes toward Bulma. Unlike the others Bulma held her ground staring right back at (Y/N). Though on the inside she tried to pull herself together.Vegeta saw this and glared at (Y/N). He walked up to Bulma hiding her behind his back protectively.

"Don't look at her look at me, now who are you and what do you want with us ?"
"Sorry if i showed any evidence that i'm a threat...Prince Vegeta."
"You know me...how ?", asked Vegeta.
"It's simple really...i've been watching you Z-fighters ever since i landed on this rock", (Y/N) admitted.

"WHAT?!?!", screamed Everyone
"What a creep," Krillin said.
(Y/N) turned to glare at Krillin. Krillin instantly yelped and hid behind 18 while she rolled her eyes.

"Look i'm not a creep or a stalker although technically i am....i'm just a protector of the earth and watching over my family", (Y/N) said.
"Hold up what do you mean by family ?", pressed Piccolo.

(Y/N) debated telling the Z fighters anything about his true origins...but then he had a thought. What if he could join the Z fighters and not only release what they are ACTUALLY doing, but also become the strongest man in the universe. It was then (Y/N) decided his plan.

"I am Goku's cousin...i've been protecting you Z fighters from oncoming threats ever aince Vegeta arrived," (Y/N) revealed.

"WHAAATT?!?!?", everyone screams again.

"You're related to my dad ?",Gohan asked. (Y/N) chuckled.

"Yes but he doesn't know i exist mich like you guys before this....encounter."

"I hate to admit it but i'm starting to get tired of these Saiyans popping up willy nilly, how many more of you are there ?"

This caught everyone else's interest as well. How many more saiyans were there ? Would they be threats ? Maybe they'd be related to Vegeta or Goku ? (Y/N) smiled though.

"Yes there are other saiyans," (Y/N) confirmed. Instantly, Vegeta walked over to (Y/N) and gripped his collar.

"Do you know where they are ?", Vegeta questions.
"Absolutely,"(Y/N) answered.

"Take.Me.To.Them," Vegeta gritted.

"Only on one condition...the next time there is a major threat i fight alongside you...not as an ally but as apart of your guys family...deal ?" (Y/N) asked.

"Tch...deal but this better not be a prank punk or you will suffer my wrath".

With that (Y/N) flew away with the rest of the Z fighters following him. Bulma being carried by Vegeta and Chi-Chi being carried by Gohan. (Y/N) smirked while mentally he was doing dances. 'Now....time for Phase two.'