The Dragon's Plan begins

(Y/N)=Your Name (L/N)=Last Name

(Y/N) soared through the sky followed by the Z fighters and their wives. They flew over Central City, West city and eventually into the deserts. As they flew for what seemed like hours, Vegeta started to get impatient.

"Hey brat how much longer 'till we see these 'saiyans' ?!",Vegeta screamed at (Y/N). (Y/N) just stayed silent, irritating Vegeta. The other Z fighters sensed the arising tension and decided to start a new conversation.

"S-So (Y/N) how do you know these Saiyans ?",asked Krillin.

"Well after my father told me about the Saiyans extinction...i decided to go around the universe and find any saiyans who have survived or didn't know that they were saiyans...i've gathered quite a few saiyans since then," (Y/N) explained.

"Well how come we haven't seen them ? You said it yourself you've been watching us. Why haven't you told us about the Saiyans ?" Gohan asked.

Everyone stared at (Y/N) hoping he had an answer for the good question. (Y/N) just smiled a bit as his hair flowed in the wind.

"To answer your questions Gohan, they didn't want to be seen by you guys considering you guys have caused alot of world ending threats to come about," (Y/N) answered.

"Makes sense you guys have no sense of control", Bulma laughed. Vegeta instantly rounded his attention to Bulma and glared.

"SUCH YOUR TRAP WOMAN!!"

Bulma went silent and glared at Vegeta before huffing and turning away. (Y/N) looked behind him to glare at the two before turning back around and continuing his flight.

Why did he glare ? All apart of the plan. What was the Plan ? Simple......
...

To have all of their wives with him.

Why ? Easy. They aren't right for them and he has a bunch of evidence to prove it. (Y/N) watched for years and was disgusted by the way the husbands treat their women. Goku,before he died was to stupid for ChiChi. He hates to admit it but it's the truth. Goku never even kissed ChiChi once, she had to do all the work while he was sleeping. It must've been stressful. To make matters worse he got himself killed. If he didn't give cell that senzu bean he would bw at least there to care for his child. Instead, he's training in the heavens.

Vegeta, is horrible for Bulma. He neglects his son Trunks and verbally abuses his wife. (Y/N) could tell Bulma is always tired or stressed because of Vegeta and no woman should go what Vegeta put her through. He's seen the ending of that relationship before and it's ugly. Besides, Vegeta doesn't love her. Muttering Saiyan women's names in his sleep doesn't help his case.

Speaking of someone who doesn't love their wife Krillin is the perfect example. Krillin named his daughter Marron...and his ex's name is MARON.  It's obvious that he named her after his ex and still has feelings but..18 has never known love and doesn't know what he's thinking.

(Y/N) decided to put a stop to this a LONG time ago. It ached him to just watch them go through so much. He wanted to comfort them but it wasn't the right time. Now, the plan is inacted and if one thing goes out of place...it's all over.

Eventually, the group hit an area with grass and trees surrounding it. There was a waterfall. A rainbow shown over it and it was...peaceful. It was beautiful. (Y/N) landed to admire the area before looking down at the water below the waterfall,smiling.

The Z fighters landed in awe looking around at the peaceful place. Everyone had a good vibe. Everyone except Vegeta.

"Well brat...where are the Saiyans ?"

Everyone turned to (Y/N) to see him staring down at the water. When they looked down they saw...a bunch of Saiyan women in bathing suits laughing and splashing the water around.

"There they are...all Twenty of them."
"T-TWENTY ?!?!"
(Y/N) turned to see Vegeta with a shocked expression that soon turned to one of glee. Then, he started to laugh. The rest of the Z fighters turned to him confused while (Y/N) danced around in his mind. Vegeta eventually stopped laughing and turned to (Y/N).

"Well (Y/N)...your alright in my book...Bulma i'm breaking up with you".
"W-WHAT?!?!", Everyone screamed. Bulma gained tears in her eyes while Trunks ( who was here the whole time) was confused. Why was his dad breaking up with his mom ? Was it...his fault ?

"W-why Vegeta ?", asked Bulma desperately. Vegeta laughed which crushed Bulma more.
"You really need an answer woman, your more dense than i thought see these women they are full blown saiyans...your not...they worship me...they want a prince..the prince of Saiyans."

With that Vegeta flew down to the crowd of women. They heard Vegeta boast about who he was. Some didn't care while others jumped at him hugging his arms and fighting over him. He was in his own personal Heaven.

Trunks started to cry and Bulma ran up to him, holding him tight. The two started to cry and hold each other. It was truly a saddening sight. Everyone teared up or looked at Vegeta in anger.. All but one...Piccolo. Piccolo stared at (Y/N) in anger. He raised bs finger at (Y/N) and started screaming.

"Y-YOU KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN BRINGING HIM HERE DIDN'T YOU!?!?!" He screamed. Everyone turned to (Y/N) to see him staring in anger at the sight before him. This was the final test for Vegeta and he failed. He had a kid for crying out loud. With Bulma as a plus. He turned to Piccolo before shaking his head slightly.

"Do you think i had any thing to do with tearing a family apart from each other ?", (Y/N) countered.

Piccolo relented and lost his angry demeanor.

"I'm sorry i didn't think about that". Piccolo folded his arms and closed his eyes in silence.

A while later they left with Trunks and Bulmas cries flying with them. Gohan thought this would be an exciting experience meeting with his kind but...instead it turned ugly. Goten comforted Trunks while Bulma was being comforted by ChiChi and 18.(Y/N) slowed his flying and eventually was next to Bulma. (Y/N) was carrying Bulma.

"A-Are you okay ?"

Bulma glared at him with red rimmed eyes before latching arms onto him and sobbing into his chest.
"O-of course not," Bulma answered.

(Y/N) knew it would be painful. However, he didn't say it would be easy. He knows he's in the wrong for breaking relationships but it's either that or have Bulma stay in this unhealthy relationship.That needed to change. (Y/N) did have one thought on his mind though.

'THAT WAS SO FUCKIN CLOSE'.