The Dragon Catches the Android.

(Y/N) was flying with Bulma to the Kame place as they laughed together.
Yes they were now a couple. However they had to keep it a secret. Why ? A certain Videl Satan would have to have it broken down slowly and he knew that some of the z fighters won't be keen on this. He only wanted to treat their wives the way they needed to be treated. Not kill them.

"My My (Y/N) i never knew you could be this charming," Bulma said. "I bet you had all the ladies after you."

(Y/N) blushed a little, "Not really."

"What do you mean ?," Bulma asked confused. This guy was practically everything a woman wanted. What couldn't they want.

"Well although girls wanted me...i didn't want them...i couldn't do that to my girls."

Bulma blushed a little turning her head. It was amazing how much this man captured her heart. Some scientists don't believe in love or soul mates but this man...definitely made question.

"We are here," (Y/N) announced.

They landed softly as Krillin, Android 18, Marron (daughter) and Roshi stood outside. While Krillin gave them a wave and a welcoming laugh, 18 avoided eye contact wuth the two. Almost in...anger ? Jealousy ? Sadness ? Arousal ? All of the above.

Roshi however gave (Y/N) a scorngul look. Not only did he know what he was planning ( he personally agrees with (Y/N) but feels that it's not right...it should at least be him...that lucky bastard), but he also doesn't trust saiyans. Every saiyan they've ran across, besides Future Trunks, always tried to kill them. Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta. All of them. As (Y/N) landed Bulma hopped off of his arms. Albeit reluctantly.

"Hey Guys!!"
"Hey Bulma, (Y/N) how's it going ?," Krillin greeted.

"Great thanks for asking," (Y/N) responded. He almost felt bad for doing this. Keyword: almost.

(Y/N) looked towards Bulma and gave a nod. To which she returned. The plan was to have bulma seperate with 18 to discuss things. Then the convo would lead to Krillin. It would continue onto divorce, (Y/N) and finally marriage with the right person. The plan is to implant certain things in her mind. (Y/N) knows it's very fucked up. But at the same time, so is moaning a different girls name in your sleep, as well as naming your daughter after said woman.

"Hey 18 let's go inside for a little girl talk," Bulma said excitedly. She dragged a bewildered 18 inside while Krillin held onto Marron and laughed heartedly. Now it was just the four of them. He hated awkward silence.

This definitely urked him.

Especially since the silence was so awkward.

"Sooo have you been training lately (Y/N) ?," Krillin asks.

"Uh Yeah i have," (Y/N) said.

"You wouldn't mind a little sparring match then would you ?," Krillin asked excitedly.

Krillin handed Marron to Roshi. (Y/N) stood in a stance.

"Why yes..i would like too," he said.

Krillin smiled before lunging at (Y/N). But he was ready. As soon as Krillin was close enough (Y/N) kicked him fast and hard. Krillin flew like a shooting star and into the sky. A twinkle was seen but (Y/N) thought that was his imagination.

"DADDY!!!!!" Marron screamed. Roshi carried Marron all the way to the ocean. Over there, a giant turtle sat. He saw the whole thing and groaned. He knew what Roshi would do.

"Ugh....get on," the turtle said.

With that Roshi, Marron and the turtle rode across the oceans to find Krillin. Leaving (Y/N) alone on the beach. The sun was now setting and it was....it was Beautiful!

So that's what (Y/N) did. He stared at the beautiful sunset as the two ladies talked in the house. He was thinking. He felt at peace. At home. Even though he didn't have any. The more that (Y/N) thought about it he realized his home is where the girls are...where his heart is.

It's not like he wanted to take them away from their husbands. It was their choice. If Vegeta didn't go with those saiyan girls and stayed with Bulma, he wouldn't have went after her. These are all tests for them. If Krillin proves his love for 18 then they can be together. He hates being the Judge,Jury and Executioner of relationships but this is the way.

Suddenly, the door bursted open and (Y/N) turned to see Android 18. Bulma at the doorway with a smirk and crossed arms. Confused, i looked at 18 only for her to jump in his arms and hug him sadly.

"H-Hey," (Y/N) nervously said.

"Hey tiger," 18 said.

"S-so did Bulma tell you ?," (Y/N) asked rubbing the back of his nape nervously.

"Yep. Everything," 18 responded.

"What's your answer ?"

"..Yes."

"Okay i understand i'll leave you alo....wait huh!?," (Y/N) said in shock. Android 18 wanted to ?

"Yes...do you understand what it's like to have a husband in love with another woman ? It hurts (Y/N) it really does. I felt like i wasn't enough for him. He really is a good guy (Y/N) and I'm glad nothing harsh will happen. His heart is just with Maron and he should go after her. Afterall, one day i saw her and we chatted. I never told her i was married to Krillin and i wanted to strangle the woman out. Then she told me about how she missed him and how she made a mistake becoming a gold digger. It hurta but i feel like I'm in the way of their love. I felt like no one wanted me. That is until fifteen minutes ago."

With that Android 18 held onto (Y/N) as she tried not to tear up. This hurt alot for her and (Y/N) knew it. He's going to be there for her. No matter what. Same with Bulma. Same with Videl. No matter what threat he will be there to stop it. He knows that things he does may be questionable but he does it with good intention.

He kissed Android 18's head as he thought more about protecting the ones he loves. Bulma wrapped her arms around his back.

NEXT TIME ON A SAIYANS POWER AND PRIDE: GOKU TALKS WITH (Y/N); VIDEL FINDS OUT.