Chapter 3 (Iron Man 2)

Its been a couple of days since the monaco incident and everything has been alright...sort of. The pentagon have been on the Starks asses, Pepper is over stressed and Rhodey, Tony's closest friend, sided with the government. On the bright side (Y/N) and Natasha have started to get to know each other more and even talked about dating. Natasha still ahasn't decided however so its in the air. (Y/N) hasn't spoke with Pepper and Tony a lot lately so he decided to hang out with them at Tony's birthday party.

Driving into the packed parking lot he handed his car keys to the valet and walked to the Malibu mansion. (Y/N) passed by a group of hot women staring at him. He was about to enter the party until one of the women grabbed his arm and hugged on it. The woman was obviously drunk and was slurring her words waving side to side.

"Helllloooo," said the woman as she tripped and almost fell until (Y/N) caught her before she hit the solid concrete. The woman giggled uncontrollably and stared into (Y/N)'s eyes. Batting her eye lashes she bit her lip, before leaning in. Swiftly (Y/N) lifted her up and passed her too her friends.

As (Y/N) was about to open the door he saw Natasha standing there. Before he could even form a word, she left. 'Oh shit' ,(Y/N) thought as he stood up and bolted through the door. Searching for Nat was harder then it sounded. If she didn't want to be found Nat could make it happen.

(Y/N) entered the party room to see if she was in there but instead had a shock of his life. Uncle Rhodes. He was standing there talking with Pepper and pointing at....Tony in his Iron Man drunkely waving about blasting things. (Y/N) stared at his father with a mix of humor and disappointment. He walked over to Pepper and Rhodes.

"Uncle Rhodey, it's good to see you", (Y/N) said. The two gave each other a brief hug before talking again.

"Hey (Y/N) hows it goin ?" Rhodes asked.
"I'm not really doing much these days",(Y/N) lied. "So what's going on with Mr. Tin Man over there ?"

Rhodes sighed before ranting about how Tony was being irresponsible and how he doesn't agree with his actions. (Y/N) simply nodded along while Pepper figeted nervously. (Y/N) was about to respond until he saw his father slip and fall while laughing.

"Alright why don't you guys take care of ...that while i go find Nat."
"Who?" They asked at the same time but (Y/N) ignored them and continued his mission. After a minute or two the house began to shake and he saw a couple people hurriedly leave the house. This caused him too quicken his pace. Eventually, he went right back too where he started. Surprisingly he found Pepper with Nat and lecturing her.
"Nat !" They both turned around alerted.
"I've been looking for you everywhere where have you be-", (Y/N) was interrupted by two iron men falling ontop of him. The crowd gasped and Nat strolled towards (Y/N)...before stopping in awe.

The crowd muttered and cameras flashed as (Y/N) stood tall and unharmed. (Y/N) looked around as others backed away or pointed. (Y/N)'s eyes finally landed on Nat. (Y/N) stepped forward but Nat stepped back and got in a defensive mode. Realizing her mistake she reached out for him but he was already out the door.

(Y/N) ran and ran towards the cliff. Before an enormous shockwave launched him into the sky. He landed into the ocean below,dazed. Slowly, (Y/N) moves his right hand towards his right ear. A small button was pressed and a metal material started to form around his nose & mouth. Breathing heavily and regaining his composure he swam towards the mansion.

Once he saw he was right under the mansion (Y/N) searched for a button and found it red and glowing. Pressing it, a concrete wall opened causing (Y/N) and a bunch of water to enter. He slid across the pavement as water carried him. (Y/N) stood up and walked towards a button on the wall and pushed it, closing the doors. Water swayed a little bit befpre disappearing. The masked man pressed the button on his ear, making the mask disappear.