Chapter 16 : Founding Fathers

(Y/N) sat down with a huff. This was one of the only times he truly had to himself. Nat fully devoted herself to the Avengers, now that there was no SHIELD. Maria got a job at Stark industries, which with a nagging father on his back about "the hell i will put her through," didn't help at all.

Fathers

Fathers.....

My father...Thanos apparently was his name.

I never really did anything with the information. This man was responaible for the attack on New York and probably has the entire galaxy fearing his name. It wasn't right. The hero in his blood practically glowed with anticipation to confront this man.

This man was powerful however, that he knew. He couldn't walk up to Thanos and beat the shit out if him. That much he knew too. Thanos was probably way more experienced.

What could he do ?

Then, he thought of it.

A simple Bargain.

______________________________________
Looking at Nat, Maria and Sharon sleeping in his bed he couldnt help but shed a few tears. He knew he was going to be gone for long. Maybe never even come back. It had to be done. To protect them. Always.

He walked to Amara's room and saw her sleeping,breathing,form. It hurt to do this to her. Especially, since she lost her family two years ago. He didn't want to crush her but it had to be done. For her safety.

Finally, with one last look, he walked out the front door. Leaving the keys on the table. No note. No goodbye. Not even a trace of his existence.

Just a picture of (Y/N), Amara, Nat, Maria, Sharon, Tony and Pepper all looking at the camera smiling.

The Stark family as one

______________________________________

Steathily, (Y/N) briskly walked into the room filled with planes and spaceships. His feet making no noise. As if he were a lion hunting for his prey.

And his prey was a ship to Thanos.

A guard stood around and he was instantly silenced with a stun gun. Five more of those and the area was all (Y/N)'s. Usually, he would jump up and down from joy. However, now ? He was dreading finding this ship. It had to be done though. It had to be focused and found. Thanos had to be focused and found.

If he didn't do this now.

It would be done later.

______________________________________

Passing the atmosphere was the hardest. Seeing planet earth be so far away....it was finally a reality hit for him. He has to do this but...that didn't mean he couldn't be heartbroken by this.

Using the ship to glide through the air, (Y/N) couldn't help but know he didn't think this all through. What if he tan out of food or water before he reached Thanos ? What if the ship dies out even ? What if he is robbed by alien pirates ? God he wished Thanos just came by now.

How he would regret those words later.

______________________________________

As (Y/N) sat down huffing and puffing, in the distance he saw a giant ship looming over his, almost waiting there. As if it was expecting him. He gave this ship a terrified look. (Y/N) had this gut feeling.

"Thanos," he muttured to himself. He's seen things but a ship like that isn't one of them.

A beam of energy shot out of the ship and attached to (Y/N)'s.

It wasn't killing him.

It was reeling him in.

His ship moved closer and closer to the towering ship. Until eventually, the ship was inside Thanos's.

The ship was like something out of a horror movie. There was nothing but darkness. Black Mist and cold air was what gave (Y/N) the feeling of a cold and dark depression.

The beam shut off and the light in the ship turned on. It was as if it were a final level in the most terrifying game possible.

(Y/N)'s ship CRASHED as his controls shut off in a second. His ship dismembered and his head landed onto the ground.

Groggily, he stood huffing and puffing. Before he could catvh a break however, what seemed to be a spear was thrown quickly into his direction. In the blink of an eye, he caught the spear as if it were a ball.

He sensed a presence behind him and instantly threw the spear in that direction. He heard a satisfying grunt and smirked. One down.

A gross tall grey alien stepped in front of him. He seemed to be holding some type of rapier or scythe.

"You will go down with my spear,"the alien growled.

"Then you'll die by my sword," (Y/N) breathed.

They ran at each other in a full sprint. The alien attemped to go on the defensive but Stark was prepared for that. He spun around and hit him across the face with his elbow. The alien, still stunned, couldn't take on the onslaught of attacks that followed.

Jab, hit cross, hook, spin, cut. He wasn't fighting the alien. He was playing with him.With one last uppercut the alien fell down in a heap. Out cold.

A sword rung behind him and he turned to see a green skinned woman. She was beautiful. However, if she was trying to kill him he wont go down without a fight. He heard what sounded like the igniting of electricity in front of him. Looking he saw a bald blue skinned woman with a fierce cold look in her eyes.

This was going to be fun.