Chapter 6: The Destroyer (Thor)

(Y/N) = Your Name.

Running to the small town (Y/N) was thinking about the recent dream...or 'Vision' he had. That was....Strange and dark. That was the world in the future. Death and destruction ? (Y/N) wanted to know who was the cause of all this pain. If he defeated the cause would it drastically change the solutions ? Who was the man in the vision ? All these questions raked his mind. Shaking his head (Y/N) continued to book it towards the scene.

______________Timeskip______________

Finally reaching the town (Y/N) saw glass everywhere. About 100 feet away he saw a group of people. Three dressed regularly while thre were dressed.....abnormaly to say the least. They were all staring in one direction. Moving his head to the right (Y/N) saw the blonde haired man fron the tapes. He was talking to a...giant metal man.

Before (Y/N) could do anything the metal man swatted him away as if he were a fly. The man flew in the air before tumbling on the ground, looking lifeless. A brown haired woman ran to his body muttering words he couldn't hear from his distance. The metal beast started to walk away. 'Not on my watch', (Y/N) thought. (Y/N) stood up and briskly walked to the...thing past the warriors three,Jane and the scientists.

"Hey metal mario !!",screamed (Y/N).

The group turned their eyes toward him, the warriors three were confused. This man dressed in ragged clothing is standing up to the destroyer. Ridiculous. While the three were thinking Jane,Erik and Darcy thought something different.

"HOLY SHIT IT'S (Y/N) STARK!!", bellowed Darcy. However, (Y/N) didn't listen to her. There were more serious stakes at hand. The destroyer turned around slowly to (Y/N) at his beckoning.

"I have three words for you...suck my dick!", (Y/N) screamed casually.

It was silent as everyone had to process what he just did. He just made a crude comment to The Destroyer ? Who was being controlled by Loki ? Who we all knew didn't like to be insulted. 'This mortal just dug his own grave", Sif thought.

Unsurprisingly, The Destroyer started to fire up his heat ray which came from his face, and shot it at (Y/N). (Y/N) was stuck he couldn't evade the blast now because he took to long. Before he could register what was going on his hand lifted up slightly and fired a ray of energy from his hands. Energy collided with each other but the power was to much for The Destroyer and the blast exploded in his face. He flew into the air and landing onto his back, shocking the group. Then silence.....

....the Destroyer didn't get back up. (Y/N) stood in shock. This power was impeccable. It was awesome!! He single handedly took down a supernatural being. It felt great but he needed to make sure it was down.

Before he could walk over he heard what sounded like a missile in the air. Looking up (Y/N) saw a small object moving at top speeds. The closer it came (Y/N) realized it was a hammer ! The same hammer that he lifted a while ago. Thinking it was coming towards him (Y/N) hesitantly he stuck out his hand. The hammer wavered a bit but continued its course.

The hammer went straight for (Y/N) and wasn't stopping worrying him. When it was about ten feet away he had enough. Moving to the right the hammer whizzed past him and met the hand of the blonde man. A bright aura emitted from him as he raised his hammer to the sky. Lightning crackled around him as the three scientists stood shocked.

When it was all over the man now had on full armor with a flowing red cape behind him. The man looked around confused, Where was the Destroyer ?

"...Where is the Destroyer ?," he asked looking around him. Sif pointed to (Y/N).

"That mortal right there ...defeated the Destroyer."

Thor turned his eyes to (Y/N) and looked at him with thankful yet suspicious eyes. (Y/N) on the other hand still looked like he was in a daze. Before the hammer situation all he had was unbreakable skin and his spped was enhanced. Now, he didn't know what his limits were.

"Mortal...i don't know how you did it but..i thank you", Thor said genuinely before turning to Jane. A black car pulled up and out stepped Agent Coulson with a couple of SHEILD guards. Briefly, he talked to Thor ad Name but (Y/N) didn't pay attention. All he thought about was the new power and the vision that came before it. A raven haired woman with glasses walked up to him.

"Heeeyyy", she started with.
"Yes", (Y/N) sighed already knowing where this is going.
"I just wanted to say it's nice meeting you and was wondering maybe we could...go out...for food",the woman said.
"Listen miss ?"

"Darcy", she said not wavering eye contact and fidgeting around.

"I already have someone i'm sure you're a really nice person but it's a no...sorry".

"It's fine...call me", Darcy said and before (Y/N) could respond she scamperred away.

"Agent (Y/N) with me please", Coulson said as he and more SHIELD agents were leaving. Thor flew away and the others rushed to an RV.

______________________________________

(Y/N) sat in a car ride to an airport station the next day. As far as SHIELD was concerned the mission was over. They now knew what the supernatural object was and the only threat was wiped out by (Y/N). Speaking of (Y/N) he was...caught in a loop. (Y/N) was excited that he was seeing Natasha again. However, he was nervous because Natasha had to find out that he had new powers. As well as the fact that multiple women need to get involved with him. He knew this might crush her and he didn't want to do that, but he had to or else she would be hurt more by not knowing. Whatever the outcome was he knew a long day was ahead, Oh how right (Y/N) was....

.......But not in the way he thought